• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Once Upon a Time and Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
While everyone knows the series here is the question should it be in Kingdom Hearts IV as a world in Quadatrum or in the Kingdom Hearts reality as a world set during the season 6 finale that Kairi could go to in her own game even if it’s her own mark of mastery exam?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think they'll go the live action film route. Also, "Once Upon a Time" is kind of a mess.

Awards
Not unless it goes the Toy Story way by having Emma, Henry, Gideon, and Fiona the Black Fairy be in a duplicate world similar to their original world.

Kokoko253

Awards
Sounds like a mess of epic proportions, that alone would make it fun. But I don't see it, almost impossible to properly integrate it into the story. It has characters we already met, but different and in live action. I could see it if Quadratum wasn't simply a different reality but a mirror world with mirror characters, but it doesn't seem like that way now. It seems it will be a reality with live action worlds, and the familiar characters would be out of place. It won't work with Sora's reality for the same reason: familiar but different characters. Are they the same? Why are the characters from different worlds are in this new one? Or are they separate?
Maybe, if the PoHs goes to Quadratum, we will see them modelled after their Once Upon a Time appearances.

D

Deleted member 246005

It would work if Yozora ends up adapting the Live Action remakes but it would run into a similar problem. But you could have that be the plot- the animated Disney characters meeting their OUPT counterparts.

Back