• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Once more,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
I think we all forgot about something?
you realize that Roxas in 358/2 days has only ONE key-blade?
and suggesting that Xion has in fact ONE key-blade itself?
then you see in KH2 Roxas has TWO key-blades, when exactly Roxas is fighting with Axel?
he mentions this? "Two!", seemingly righteously he fought him before with these little fellows~
so wouldn't you say where did Roxas ever get the SECOND key-blade?
could you ever think that maybe Xion sacrificed herself? maybe even died like Axel did and gave Sora a Key-blade?
well I dont know you tell me what you think off of reading this thread?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Hum. Interesting...

I guess you could say it's possible that Roxas obtained that second Keyblade from her. After all, you only see him dual-wield when he's trying to escape the Org, and once in the Virtual TT.

Trimms

Your best point is that Axel is surprised when he sees two.
I kind of hope that Roxas and Xion become rivals. I can see her as a sick final boss fight.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
then you see in KH2 Roxas has TWO key-blades, when exactly Roxas is fighting with Axel?
he mentions this? "Two!", seemingly righteously he fought him before with these little fellows~
could you ever think that maybe Xion sacrificed herself? maybe even died like Axel did and gave Sora a Key-blade?

Good point--Roxas definitely had them in his fight with Riku, but that was after he left the Org, so it's possible Axel knows nothing of them. On the other hand, Axel may be referring to the fact that he thought Roxas could only summon the one Keyblade while in Twilight Town and wasn't expecting him to pull this one. At least that's how I interpreted it at first.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
The thing is, if I remember correctly, it seemed to me that Roxas was just as surprised as Axel, I could be wrong

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
The thing is, if I remember correctly, it seemed to me that Roxas was just as surprised as Axel, I could be wrong

Not that I'm seeing. He just pulls them out of his ass and goes at it. Even if he was, it would sort of make sense--he's not really done being freaked out about all these even by the time he runs into Axel. I do recall him being surprised when the Keyblade appeared in his hand after he threw it at the ground, but that's it.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Yeah, Roxas wouldn't have been too surprised
much at that point. Especially since remembered
the night of Deep Dive before his battle with Axel.

But when I heard Xion had a Keyblade, my first
thoughts as well were that her Keyblades passed
to Roxas.

I completely agree with this theory.

A

Audo

When someone duel-wields, it is not two separate Keyblades.
It is one Keyblade split in two, basically.

When someone duel-wields, it is not two separate Keyblades.
It is one Keyblade split in two, basically.

very true.

It's still the point that Axel seemed very surprised that Roxas was able to wield two keyblades. I mean, they were (obviously) in the Organization together, and they fought together. If Axel was completely surprised about the two keyblades, then obviously Roxas didn't wield 2 before. if he did, Axel would not have been taken back.

Cissy

Bronze Member
True. Dual-Wielding is most probably just that.

But, if you remember, Sora was able to wield Riku's Keyblade in the battle against Xemnas at the end, so it's not entirely impossible.

Still, I get your point, Kris.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
It's still the point that Axel seemed very surprised that Roxas was able to wield two keyblades. I mean, they were (obviously) in the Organization together, and they fought together. If Axel was completely surprised about the two keyblades, then obviously Roxas didn't wield 2 before. if he did, Axel would not have been taken back.

more like surprised because he could wield it again? and that maybe Xion had to do something with it...

and in this case Dual wielding for Roxas is not considered ONE key-blade
because due to its not a form I believe it is Two key-blades...
and besides Two are his Main Weapons from what we see until 358/2 Days.

A

Audo

very true.

Perhaps he didn't expect Roxas to be able to duel-wield in his present state.

True. Dual-Wielding is most probably just that.

But, if you remember, Sora was able to wield Riku's Keyblade in the battle against Xemnas at the end, so it's not entirely impossible.

Still, I get your point, Kris.
Yes, but Sora didn't summon or call Riku's Keyblade.
Roxas summons his Keyblades. We could assume it's of a different process. I mean, Sora using Riku's Keyblade is like Kairi using Riku's Keyblade. They may be able to use it and 'duel weild' (well, not Kairi) but that doesnt mean they can summon it or necessarily control it. Roxas can, which makes me believe that he only has one Keyblade, split in two, instead of two separate Keyblades.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

well n KH2 roxas was wielding oblivion and oathkeeper, (both memories of kairi and riku)

but in kh 358/2 days both roxas and xion are wielding kingdom key, i know testuya nomura confirmed the possibility of both sora and roxas wielding a keyblade at the same time but never fully explained xion.

but riku said it was a fake, so maybe it really was a fake.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Well, I'd suspect the Sora wouldn't need to summon Riku's Keyblade, considering he just had to hand it to him. It was already physically there to begin with. Plus, Riku was...well...alive. Standing right there.

If Xion were dead/gone, then Roxas would have to "summon" it, right? Plus, summoning doesn't necessarily equal= split in two.

In any case, it's all conjecture.

A

Audo

I don't think you can summon the Keyblade of a dead wielder, something tells me it "dies" with them.
(looking at the KH2 Secret Endings and Aqua's Keyblade in the RoS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back