• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Once more,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordsmenXIII

I think we all forgot about something?
you realize that Roxas in 358/2 days has only ONE key-blade?
and suggesting that Xion has in fact ONE key-blade itself?
then you see in KH2 Roxas has TWO key-blades, when exactly Roxas is fighting with Axel?
he mentions this? "Two!", seemingly righteously he fought him before with these little fellows~
so wouldn't you say where did Roxas ever get the SECOND key-blade?
could you ever think that maybe Xion sacrificed herself? maybe even died like Axel did and gave Sora a Key-blade?
well I dont know you tell me what you think off of reading this thread?

It could be possible...

But IDK. =P

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
then you see in KH2 Roxas has TWO key-blades, when exactly Roxas is fighting with Axel?
he mentions this? "Two!", seemingly righteously he fought him before with these little fellows~
could you ever think that maybe Xion sacrificed herself? maybe even died like Axel did and gave Sora a Key-blade?

Yes, why does Roxas only have ONE Key-Blade. I'm baffled. Here I always thought that in the text and subtitles of the games, when it said "Keyblade", that I was seeing the proper spelling. Apparently not. thanks for illuminating me, illiterate person! I owe you SO MUCH!

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I agree with R-K. It sounds logical, that the Keyblade "dies" along with it's wielder.
There is a possibility that Roxas has obtained an ability to split his Keyblade in two.
Sora obtained it, when he got the drive orb from the fairies... What if something similar happened to Roxas? I'm not meaning that he got a drive orb from a Disney Character, but still... IMO it's a possibility.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

First off. I think that there is only one Keyblade to both Roxas and Xion. I believe that she uses his for a while. Why Roxas does not have his Oblivian and Oath Keeper is because I dont think he has remembered Riku and Kairi which the keychains are made of, yet.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
I agree with R-K. It sounds logical, that the Keyblade "dies" along with it's wielder.
There is a possibility that Roxas has obtained an ability to split his Keyblade in two.
Sora obtained it, when he got the drive orb from the fairies... What if something similar happened to Roxas? I'm not meaning that he got a drive orb from a Disney Character, but still... IMO it's a possibility.

wow could that really explain sunset horizon with all those magical key-blades?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Probably Oblivion, cause Riku fought Xion and maybe gave her it, and Xion is already like Kairi, so maybe she gave him Oathkeeper

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Probably Oblivion, cause Riku fought Xion and maybe gave her it, and Xion is already like Kairi, so maybe she gave him Oathkeeper

That seems logical. Since when he uses two, it seems as if Axel's never seen him use two before. So that would have to mean that he Fights both Xion and Riku right before he leaves the org in order to get their memories. (or remember them at least)

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

~ uhhh, i guess that's all during the beginning of the game.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
That seems logical. Since when he uses two, it seems as if Axel's never seen him use two before. So that would have to mean that he Fights both Xion and Riku right before he leaves the org in order to get their memories. (or remember them at least)

you must be blind!!!
he was surprised not just because he had seen him with it the FIRST TIME.
surprised he could have used it again? now thats logical.
and to give you proof, look at his expression.

A

Azrael

Good to point out. Maybe Xion gives him the second one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back