• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

On why Xion never fully regained her friendship with Roxas and Lea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hoarse_Phuqer

Yes I remember very well how Lea had a sudden flashback of Xion in the timeless world, and of the trio's reunion on the Graveyard.

The thinking here is that, while Xion fully remembered the events of 358/2 days, Roxas and Lea still don't know who she is, much less have any memories of her at all. At least not in the sense that they fully recognize her.

As far as Lea's tear in the timeless world and their reunion in the Graveyard, I would say their reactions to her were less of overjoyed at seeing a long lost friend and more in the line of Sora unintentionally shedding a tear in KH2 when saying goodbye to the Twilight trio. They feel a strong connection toward Xion, they genuinely care for her but are unable to fully understand why. Regardless of that, their friendship is true and given time, would surely become best friends again.

But their memories are still unaccounted for. Some of the most important moments in their lives revolved around each other and obviously these moments carry with them their own special weight and meaning. Xion is the only one who can still remember these moments and because these moments have been forgotten by her friends, neither Roxas nor Lea will be able to understand or relate to Xion in the way she does to them and because of this, despite their long awaited reunion, Xion will always be alone in her own way and neither Lea nor Roxas will be fully complete.

Well, that's about it. I honestly don't like this theory as it's kinda depressing so if anyone out there can disprove it, feel free to do so

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Well, not only do they remember her name, but when Xion says Roxas will take Lea's place and Xion will take Kairi's, Lea laughs and says "yeah, when it comes to Keyblades, you two are the old hands", meaning he has to at least know she wielded a Keyblade and that it was her and Roxas who did so in the old Organization.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Considering their interactions and behaviour I don't think they're still suffering any memory loss. It seems before recalling her name, Axel had a wicked headache, I assume that was his memories of her returning full force.

Back