• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

On what Console will you buy Melody of Memory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which console you’ll buy your KH MoM on?

• Ps4

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • Switch

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Xbox

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Hmm might buy it on more then one console

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I was gonna buy the Switch version, buuut, the entirety of KH is already on my PS4, so I'm gonna get that version.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I have a lite. If I have to stop and charge the thing every 3 hours I might as well just play it on the big screen. Sitting next to an outlet all day isn't ideal.
Hence why I have the regular version of the Switch. I actually tend to play it on my TV more than on the go (especially lately with everything going on). I can't trust people at work to take it there with me.

I basically just treat it like the GameCube 2.

As for Melody of Memory, I'll probably play it on PS4 though, simply because I want to have all the games on one system.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I only have a PS4, but I'm going to double-dip (as I always do) with a JP and ENG copy.

If I ever get my hands on a Switch, I'll definitely pick it up for that too. KH on the go is a nice idea.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I feel like after the Xbox fans got what they wanted (remaster ports), they all faded back into obscurity lol

Yeah. PlayStations are consoles you'd get if you want JRPGs, so safe to say that most KH fans are gonna buy the PS versions of the game. You'll get the Xbox players, but I feel like a majority of the die-hard KH fans are gonna mostly play on PS due to accessibility, hence why it took Square forever and a day to get all of the games on Xbox. I think there'll be a decent amount of people that'll buy the Switch version just for showing Square that Kingdom Hearts ports on the Switch is something many want, though.

So for me? PS4, since that's the only one I have. I've been thinking about getting a Switch so I can finally try out Fire Emblem, plus Pokemon and Smash, but I've already got every KH title on PS4, so it just makes sense to keep it going. I'd have to buy it for PS eventually anyway if I ever want to play it on the PS5 in the future, so may as well have that in my library now.

2 quid is good

Awards
PS4, It's all I own
That said, the Lite was a mistake, Nintendo shouldn't have taken the docking feature out of it.
There's a lot they shouldn't have taken out of it, I only hope they add IR features for their Switch Heavy

Foxycian

Awards
I think I’ll buy it on switch, so I can play wherever I am, plus cause it’s a music game, if the game got discount on ps4 I might buy it but gotta wait and see.

Michael Mario

I have both the PS4 and the Switch; the username should give you a hint as to which one I play more often... That being said: I'm going to wait before making my final call. If a Switch Pro-type model comes out around that time I'll likely upgrade to, it'll be that.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I have both the PS4 and the Switch; the username should give you a hint as to which one I play more often... That being said: I'm going to wait before making my final call. If a Switch Pro-type model comes out around that time I'll likely upgrade to, it'll be that.
Wouldn't count on it, New 3DS was to incorporate better 3D & a right analog nub. Nintendo will always want there to be more to a hardware upgrade than just better specs but I can't think of anything they could add to the Switch at this point.

andreverts

Awards
Intrigued by the Switch experience, but I'm not going to buy a new console since my Xbox is working perfectly and the entire franchise just landed on it

The Dark Mamba

Awards
As of now ima go Switch.

For the type of game that it is + it's the 1st game of the series on the Switch. I also don't have that many games on the switch so this'll give me a reason to put it to use.

Soldier

Awards
Since my switch's right Joycon suffers from drift, I can guarantee you I won't be buying the switch version, so PS4 it is.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Now that we know it's gonna be $60, I'm actually hesitating on which console to buy it on right now. I am for sure going to buy it day one, the question is do I get it on PS4 (which may be backcompat on PS5), or do I get it on Switch to help boost Switch numbers?

I'm for sure going to get it EVENTUALLY on the other console. I will double dip on this game. But which one do I get FIRST, and why?

Visually, the game is going to look perfect on PS4. I know it is going to be bestly optimized for it. But

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Now that we know it's gonna be $60, I'm actually hesitating on which console to buy it on right now. I am for sure going to buy it day one, the question is do I get it on PS4 (which may be backcompat on PS5), or do I get it on Switch to help boost Switch numbers?

I'm for sure going to get it EVENTUALLY on the other console. I will double dip on this game. But which one do I get FIRST, and why?

Visually, the game is going to look perfect on PS4. I know it is going to be bestly optimized for it. But

I'm in the same boat. It's hard deciding which console when you have a preferred console you play most games on like this vs the one you want to support to get more KH on that console.

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
I'm in the same boat. It's hard deciding which console when you have a preferred console you play most games on like this vs the one you want to support to get more KH on that console.

I got both Nintendo and Sony consoles at home if anything i'd buy both because i just really like the series that much. Case in point The World Ends With You Final Remix on the switch and The World Ends With You the o.g version for the ds because i heard about the anime and i really wanted to have the o.g version that bad.

Back