• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

On what Console will you buy Melody of Memory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which console you’ll buy your KH MoM on?

• Ps4

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • Switch

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Xbox

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Hmm might buy it on more then one console

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

Foxycian

Awards
Just another Fun thread^^
I’m thinking in buying it on ps4 but also I plan on buying it on my switch cause the game feels like it’s more suitable in that console.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
PS4. Don't have XBO and the Switch's battery life is absolute garbage.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Please folks...if there is anyway you can buy it on the Switch, I implore you to. My biggest dream is to get AT LEAST KH2FM (1.5+2.5 = 4.0...oh, 4 games b/w KH1, Recom, bbs, and kh2. Now the naming convention makes sense) available on the switch, and SQEX needs to be told through sales whether the Switch is worth porting to. Reminder that the Kairi stuff is prerendered cutscenes, guaranteed, because they dont have a UE4-lite to work with I highly doubt 2.8 or 3 will ever come to Switch, but 1.5+2.5 definitely can run

Katsagu

Awards
I want switch for the portability... But ps4 would be great for the trophies

But I'll probably end up with the switch version

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Team PS4 all the way. That and I don't have the other systems. I would only but a Switch for Pokemon games maybe, so if I had one I'd probably try it on there too just to see how it goes. But I am not rich in money so one game for one system.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
PS4 all the way. I miiiiiight snag the Switch version eventually just so I have a copy of it, but I’m only going to play on my PS4.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
My opinion may change once we see more of the game, but I’m leaning towards the Switch right now. This is the perfect kind of game for me to casually play while having something else on the tv in the background.

the red monster

Awards
I want to get it on switch just for the possible support of KH 1.5+2.5 port, but i like playing with headphones which only the PS4 controller have. so tough choice rn.

Roxas_Falcon04_#13

Awards
I'm definitely getting it on PS4, because that is the main console I play on and also because of trophies and to have it as part of my KH collection. But, I'll probably end up getting it on my switch at some point, because portability and because it is the first KH game on switch, so I'm curious as to how it will run on switch.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Switch. Game looks like it's the same on every platform except one has the option of portability & the others don't.

PS4. Don't have XBO and the Switch's battery life is absolute garbage.
As opposed to the amazing battery life of PS4?

Last edited:

SuperNova

Awards
I own a PS4 and the entire KH collection on PS4. But I also own a Switch. And I want KH on Switch. So I am Team Switch.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Switch. Game looks like it's the same on every platform except one has the option of portability & the others don't.

As opposed to the amazing battery life of PS4?

I have a lite. If I have to stop and charge the thing every 3 hours I might as well just play it on the big screen. Sitting next to an outlet all day isn't ideal.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I have a lite. If I have to stop and charge the thing every 3 hours I might as well just play it on the big screen. Sitting next to an outlet all day isn't ideal.
Many people wish they could play for 3 hours in a single session. I don't game for that long at a time.

That said, the Lite was a mistake, Nintendo shouldn't have taken the docking feature out of it.

Foxycian

Awards
No love for Xbox? Guess not surprised since the Kh franchise is still new in the Xbox console.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No love for Xbox? Guess not surprised since the Kh franchise is still new in the Xbox console.
I feel like after the Xbox fans got what they wanted (remaster ports), they all faded back into obscurity lol

Back