• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

On what Console will you buy Melody of Memory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which console you’ll buy your KH MoM on?

• Ps4

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Switch

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Xbox

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Hmm might buy it on more then one console

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
I have a lite. If I have to stop and charge the thing every 3 hours I might as well just play it on the big screen. Sitting next to an outlet all day isn't ideal.
Hence why I have the regular version of the Switch. I actually tend to play it on my TV more than on the go (especially lately with everything going on). I can't trust people at work to take it there with me.

I basically just treat it like the GameCube 2.

As for Melody of Memory, I'll probably play it on PS4 though, simply because I want to have all the games on one system.

The_Echo

SENA Hates Him!
Awards
  • Dandelion
  • Completionist
  • Jiminy's Journal
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
I only have a PS4, but I'm going to double-dip (as I always do) with a JP and ENG copy.

If I ever get my hands on a Switch, I'll definitely pick it up for that too. KH on the go is a nice idea.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
  • Bravely Default
  • Life is Strange
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
I feel like after the Xbox fans got what they wanted (remaster ports), they all faded back into obscurity lol
Yeah. PlayStations are consoles you'd get if you want JRPGs, so safe to say that most KH fans are gonna buy the PS versions of the game. You'll get the Xbox players, but I feel like a majority of the die-hard KH fans are gonna mostly play on PS due to accessibility, hence why it took Square forever and a day to get all of the games on Xbox. I think there'll be a decent amount of people that'll buy the Switch version just for showing Square that Kingdom Hearts ports on the Switch is something many want, though.

So for me? PS4, since that's the only one I have. I've been thinking about getting a Switch so I can finally try out Fire Emblem, plus Pokemon and Smash, but I've already got every KH title on PS4, so it just makes sense to keep it going. I'd have to buy it for PS eventually anyway if I ever want to play it on the PS5 in the future, so may as well have that in my library now.

Foxycian

Awards
I think I’ll buy it on switch, so I can play wherever I am, plus cause it’s a music game, if the game got discount on ps4 I might buy it but gotta wait and see.

Michael Mario

Awards
I have both the PS4 and the Switch; the username should give you a hint as to which one I play more often... That being said: I'm going to wait before making my final call. If a Switch Pro-type model comes out around that time I'll likely upgrade to, it'll be that.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
I have both the PS4 and the Switch; the username should give you a hint as to which one I play more often... That being said: I'm going to wait before making my final call. If a Switch Pro-type model comes out around that time I'll likely upgrade to, it'll be that.
Wouldn't count on it, New 3DS was to incorporate better 3D & a right analog nub. Nintendo will always want there to be more to a hardware upgrade than just better specs but I can't think of anything they could add to the Switch at this point.