• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

On to High School

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Omni Terra

Awards
Well this is my last year ast the only school I've ever known. Anything I should know about High School?
Tips would be most welcome.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Just make sure to always keep up with your assignments and you'll be fine. Plan for college early, look into your options, and your high school career will be a breeze. I'm a senior in High School and let me tell you four years go by fast! So just make sure not to mess up and keep up your grades. Some of my friends date, personally I don't, but I'm going to tell you the same thing that my cousin was told, your education comes first.

Stay active in school. Join clubs and sports teams. Try to make your High School experience the best it can be. You can't be in High School forever, and before you know it you'll be eighteen and headed for college. So have fun while you can. Stay out of trouble and make some new friends! :thumbsup:

Twilight_Path

Just make sure to always keep up with your assignments and you'll be fine. Plan for college early, look into your options, and your high school career will be a breeze. I'm a senior in High School and let me tell you four years go by fast! So just make sure not to mess up and keep up your grades. Some of my friends date, personally I don't, but I'm going to tell you the same thing that my cousin was told, your education comes first.

Stay active in school. Join clubs and sports teams. Try to make your High School experience the best it can be. You can't be in High School forever, and before you know it you'll be eighteen and headed for college. So have fun while you can. Stay out of trouble and make some new friends! :thumbsup:

^ That is good advice.

Having a jump on your college and career is always good, as it relieves pressure so that you can enjoy high school (cause seriously, there is nothing else like it!) Keep a cool head on your shoulders: make notes about important dates and things so you don't forget, and above all else, ENJOY IT!! :3

*sniff* The memories...

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
High school is like middle school but with older people.........

Just don't get in the wrong croud and make sure you ignore the stupid people.

When I say stupid people I mean the people that try and pick on you for no reason at all. Those are the people that are most likely the trouble makers.

And make sure you're always on your toes (figureatvily(sp?)).

Otherwise high school is really funny.......You'll see what I mean by that.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Ignore 99% of the people you see and make friends with weirdos.

Don't drink anything at parties, avoid Emo kids(they bite), and come up with good excuses for why your late. Because chances are your classes will be at opposite sides of the universe.

Make friends with the cafeteria staff and the Librarians.

I don't really know. I just named off stuff I did. :L

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com

Don't drink anything at parties, avoid Emo kids(they bite), and come up with good excuses for why your late. Because chances are your classes will be at opposite sides of the universe.

You're just too cool for school. <3

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well the best advice is just be yourself,and be social, dont be a complete ass, or a complete wierdo, wait i am giving advice, i am a weirdo..So all you have to do is don't giv ein to peer pressure, and just make good friends and prepare for the worst or the best.^^

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Don't take full AP classes during the last two years, you'll probably regret your existence.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
It's fine the first couple of weeks.
3 months into it, you'll prolly hate it.

Focus on your work.
Focus on your friends after school, or weekends.

Try to make your teachers love you.
Those are prolly the only reasons I'm passing. :3

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Don't be late
Don't lose homework
Don't forget to do your homework
Don't do drugs
Don't kill yourself doing something stupid like racing your car against someone

Join sports teams and clubs. It helps you make friends with upperclassman. You never know when you'll need to call in a favor from someone who's a bit older than you.

Oh and don't leave your car lights on in the school parking lot. It's just a bad thing all around.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
DO NOT!
MAKE!
Yourself a STUPID FRESHMAN!
All freshman are stupid....but some are just waaaaaaay stupid......Stupid Freshman.
No offense to you tho buddy lol.
Congrats and good luck

FireDragon

you are probably going to school with the same people, so don't worry. but watch out for the pranks by the sophmores, juniors, and senoirs. those are only done by the sadistic and stupid students, other than that you will be fine.:thumbsup:

Omni Terra

Awards

Good advice!
Don't do drugs.
Definitely.

Ermm ok I'll remember that.
DO NOT!
MAKE!
Yourself a STUPID FRESHMAN!
All freshman are stupid....but some are just waaaaaaay stupid......Stupid Freshman.
No offense to you tho buddy lol.
Congrats and good luck
>_> You do remember that you were once a freshman right?
you are probably going to school with the same people, so don't worry. but watch out for the pranks by the sophmores, juniors, and senoirs. those are only done by the sadistic and stupid students, other than that you will be fine.:thumbsup:
Not 4 more years with them!! JK well some I don't want to spend that time with but I do want to stay close to my friends. And no I'm not going to ask for directions from Seniors EVER! Also the high school I'm going to has a small tour before school starts so you get an idea where everything is. I'll definitely go on that. Does every High School have that?
And people wonder why Freshmen hate upperclassmen so.
This.

Also I'm a pretty good student so I don't expect to have A LOT of trouble in the grades department but I'm not a genius I know it will be harder. Thanks for the advice guys. Also kind of a random question but what did you guys pick for your electives freshman year? If you remember of course. I'm taking Spanish for one but the other I'm not so sure.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Can't really help you there since I'm going to be a freshman next year myself. Just be soical and do your work an join extra curricular activities, and sports. That's how I get through middle school, and I'm already friends with almost all the juniors, sophmores, and a couple of seniors, try doing that.

Sweet Genocide

Make friends. Do not be a loner, some people wil act like it is cool but it will stick you in that for the rest of your high school career. MAKE FRIENDS, MANY FRIENDS!!

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Art, which I failed.....horribly. This is why:

Sparda.jpg

I FAIL!!! ;~;

I also took creative Writing, Home Economics, Sewing 101, Culinary art, and Child development.

Back