• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

On Braig, Lea, and Saix: Somebodies and Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Straythe

When Eraqus died, he gave his heart to Terra.

It is revealed in Blank Points, the secret ending of Birth By Sleep; check it out.

That's what allowed Terra to fight back instead of being consumed by Xehanort's darkness.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Eraqus heart was fused with Terra's heart which allowed Terra's heart to become stronger and withstand Xehanort's darkness.

Xehanort's heart and Terra's heart wasn't fused yet when we fought "Terranort" in BBS. When Xehanort foolishly unlocked his keyblade I believe that's when Terra and Xehanort's heart fused together to make Apprentice Xehanort. A hybrid of Young Master Xehanort and Terra's face/built.

kairi's heart was fused within sora's heart like eraqus' was with terra

Samhain

Bronze Member
Eraqus heart was fused with Terra's heart which allowed Terra's heart to become stronger and withstand Xehanort's darkness.

Xehanort's heart and Terra's heart wasn't fused yet when we fought "Terranort" in BBS. When Xehanort foolishly unlocked his keyblade I believe that's when Terra and Xehanort's heart fused together to make Apprentice Xehanort. A hybrid of Young Master Xehanort and Terra's face/built.

kairi's heart was fused within sora's heart like eraqus' was with terra

Xammag

Now that we know Nobodies can develop hearts, is it fair to think that Xemnas is AX's nobody harboring Terra's heart and Ansem SoD was MX's heart?

Straythe

Now that we know Nobodies can develop hearts, is it fair to think that Xemnas is AX's nobody harboring Terra's heart and Ansem SoD was MX's heart?

Depends on many things.

- There must be no "terranort" among the 13

- Xemnas himself ignores he grew back Terra's heart and acts following the memories of MX instead

Xemnas seems a little bit too evil to Terra ignoring himself... Or maybe it's a "xehanortified" Terra, which would be plausible.

Also, Riku said that whenever he met Ansem SoD, he remembers Terra. Meaning Ansem SoD probably had some of Terra's heart and left some inside of Riku.

I guess if that's the case, Aqua could bring the Terra side out of him.

Nomura while talking about Terra and Xehanort said that who has what memories and heart, and how they control it, would be a key component to the story in future games.

So anything can happen really, but there's more to it than "MX MX MX MX MX MX" obviously.

Xammag

Depends on many things.

- There must be no "terranort" among the 13

- Xemnas himself ignores he grew back Terra's heart and acts following the memories of MX instead

Xemnas seems a little bit too evil to Terra ignoring himself... Or maybe it's a "xehanortified" Terra, which would be plausible.

Also, Riku said that whenever he met Ansem SoD, he remembers Terra. Meaning Ansem SoD probably had some of Terra's heart and left some inside of Riku.

I guess if that's the case, Aqua could bring the Terra side out of him.

Nomura while talking about Terra and Xehanort said that who has what memories and heart, and how they control it, would be a key component to the story in future games.

So anything can happen really, but there's more to it than "MX MX MX MX MX MX" obviously.

I like the nortified Terra theory, but it's so hard to determine exactly where pieces of their hearts are. It's clear that Xemnas has memories from Terra and MX since he knew Aqua as a friend. I wonder if Terra was trying to communicate with her in some way, since he's the reason she got lost. Ansem SoD did get the Guardian, so I suppose it's not too hard to imagine him having a piece of Terra's heart.

I know I'm ranting a bit, but does anyone know if AX was actually an amnesiac? In either case, do any incarnations of Xehanort have AX's memories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back