• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► On a college level , woman level how do I know if she likes me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.korytco

On a college level how do you tell if a woman is interested in you and not just being nice to you ? I can get myself to socialize but being a hermit for about 13 years now my face spazzes a bit in shyness. I did ok though. She has beautiful eyes. Well I do not need to force myself to socialize,I am attracted to her for the right reasons and do not have to try hard to be. I can talk to her just fine considering my social health ...

I do not want to hit on a married/ dating woman. Guys are allowed to be blunt and ask questions and I have the confidence to ask 2 questions that I want the answers to ,but I do not know how to ask her them.

How old are you .

Are you taken.

How can I get the answers with or without asking ?

Are their tale tell signs to realizing if a woman is attracted to you?

I am simply interested in her , and would like a relationship but at the same time I am looking for a type of relationship. Im not twitter patted yet.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Just asking her is probably the best way to go about it.

If you know any of the people she associates with, you could ask them.

Awards
What makes you think an online forum, one that's based around a role-playing series, is the best place to go to for advice on anything other than how to get past the next boss?

(?Cmurder?)

What makes you think an online forum, one that's based around a role-playing series, is the best place to go to for advice on anything other than how to get past the next boss?

There is also a reason for a non KH section

Involving Intel Discussion.

Fail

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
You could ease your way around the questions. Ask her more about her life, what she does, what she enjoys. If she talks about a significant achievement in her life like "I've been playing piano for 10 years" or something, quickly throw in the question "How old are you?", make it sound natural, and then throw in a significant compliment like "Well you look beautiful".

Get her to talk about her friends or family or social life. If she starts talking about a problem of hers, say something like "Well don't you have a friend or boyfriend that can help you?" If she doesn't directly address her boyfriend or an existence of one than say "Well what about a boyfriend?". At that point you should get a direct "I don't have one" or "I do have one" answer.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
If she talks about a significant achievement in her life like "I've been playing piano for 10 years" or something, quickly throw in the question "How old are you?", make it sound natural, and then throw in a significant compliment like "Well you look beautiful".

I was with you up until the beautiful part, that seems a bit sudden.

Get her to talk about her friends or family or social life. If she starts talking about a problem of hers, say something like "Well don't you have a friend or boyfriend that can help you?" If she doesn't directly address her boyfriend or an existence of one than say "Well what about a boyfriend?". At that point you should get a direct "I don't have one" or "I do have one" answer.

This could work.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
On a college level how do you tell if a woman is interested in you and not just being nice to you ? I can get myself to socialize but being a hermit for about 13 years now my face spazzes a bit in shyness. I did ok though. She has beautiful eyes. Well I do not need to force myself to socialize,I am attracted to her for the right reasons and do not have to try hard to be. I can talk to her just fine considering my social health ...

I do not want to hit on a married/ dating woman. Guys are allowed to be blunt and ask questions and I have the confidence to ask 2 questions that I want the answers to ,but I do not know how to ask her them.

How old are you .

Are you taken.

I am simply interested in her , and would like a relationship but at the same time I am looking for a type of relationship. Im not twitter patted yet.

Hey Doc, you're back! It's been quite a while. I would go with Dogenzaka's advice. That's a smart man right there. I would say get to know her a little first, but it's college, and that rarely happens.

Awards
There is also a reason for a non KH section

Involving Intel Discussion.

Fail

You missed my point, leik, entirely. =/ Video game-based forums tend to be fairly esoteric when it comes to what kind of people it has filling up its member-base.

In other words, for every one person on this site who could offer potentially useful advice on this situation there are about five hundred who would loudly suggest beating her over the head with a keyblade until her heart has been unlocked. Exaggerated somewhat, I admit, but the point stands.

Anyway, I concur with Doggie's second piece of advice. Go for it, man.

Akans

「moriya」
In other words, for every one person on this site who could offer potentially useful advice on this situation there are about five hundred who would loudly suggest beating her over the head with a keyblade until her heart has been unlocked. Exaggerated somewhat, I admit, but the point stands.
LOL haha. Now a person who suggests THAT would fail. At life.

But, yeah, if its college level (or anything above middle school, really), she'll either tell you she likes you, or not. No more gossiping like in middle school anymore XD.
Of course, that's just my experiance. And I'm in China here, so there's a definent cultural barriar... just do what feels right.
One piece of advice that works universally - Act natural. Don't try any fancy pick-up lines. Be yourself. A girl likes you as YOU, not some lame cool-guy-wannabe.

mesmerized

I'd say just take it slow. As a college girl that happens to be in a relationship- I hate when other guys try to make a move on me (its annoying). However, as much as it annoys me, I know that its not their fault- how could they possibly know I'm in a relationship. But believe me, its not going to affend her that your curious if she has a boyfriend. As a pointer- girls love talking about there significant other. So go ahead and just be blunt, and try not to act like your coming on to her... :)

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com

How old are you .

Are you taken.

Let us see your picture. We'll tell you if she likes you or not.

On a college level.

dr.korytco

Let us see your picture. We'll tell you if she likes you or not.

On a college level.

You want to see me ? What good will that do. I do not want to upset her no, but yes sometimes I start coming on to her a little but I do try to hold back just in case. I really want to know how old she is and if she is taken but I can not find a smoothe way to ask.

I guess I will go take a picture....

Mind you this is a ruff day, I am not showered and looking as clean as I sometimes do. It is one look o fmany to see my clean look see my AVATAR .

Here is my six pack that I am working on.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/DSCF5786.jpg

Just wanted to share it .
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/briank3.jpg

Me messing around for fun, I have many different looks

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/DSCF5785.jpg

Last edited:

dr.korytco

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/marcusbroady/me1.jpg
With scruff but I usually shave now.

one-3.jpg

I only posted so many pictures because you want to base an opinion on my image.

Last edited:

mesmerized

You kind of look better with the scruffy look. I'm not really going for the clean shave, but you're decent.

A side note, its not whats on the outside but whats in the inside that counts. Unless you're dealing with a shallow girl- and nobody wants that.

dr.korytco

You kind of look better with the scruffy look. I'm not really going for the clean shave, but you're decent.

A side note, its not whats on the outside but whats in the inside that counts. Unless you're dealing with a shallow girl- and nobody wants that.

Trust me, I have my days. Lots of girls stare and glance at me. They chuckle and stare, flirt and give me google eyes. This girl she is not a model but she is beautiful . IF she is too old though or taken then well.. maybe my feelings should change. I m ready for a relationship my needs may be shallow but my perspective is wide open. I am ready to try a relationship.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
You have nothing to worry about.

Basically, based on what you've said, you should have no problem at least getting to know this girl. Just start off with a simple conversation. "How about that weather?" even works. It's quite, quite easy. Work your way up to the stuff you want to know. "How long have you been attending the school?" -- "... Oh. Well how old are you, if you don't mind my asking?"

If the conversation went over well.. "I would offer you a cup of coffee sometime, but I'm not sure if your boyfriend would like that."

Depends on the person, but mostly everything works. Just don't be nervous. You really have nothing to lose. No matter how much of a cliche this is.. There are plenty fish in the sea. If you don't catch any this time, try again next weekend.

~ FoT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back