• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► omgod what have i done..i just did the worst thing ever...goddamnit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I had been calling my friend...but he's like "I'm sorry, i m down to 634 minutes. Make it quick"
So I was like "bye" and hung up.

Then I texted him with this..

"Haa.. I bet ya wished this was (insert his ex which he used to like a lot but now claims to hate) huh? "

He: "what makes you think that?"

Me: "eh...iuno really -__-"

He: "then why say that?"

Me: "Sorry. If she where calling u I'm sure ud talk. Well I should stop thinking like that huh? But then..if I had just said "hi [his name] how r u?" I'm sure you wouldn't have responded as quickly. But since "[her name]" was in the sentence..."

He: "That last part got me pissed. Hella pissed."

Me: Sorry. I was pissed too.

He: "At what." [Aqua's comment: holy damn.not even a question mark..]

Me: At what I wrote.[aqua's comment: I shoulda said: "Didn't you read what I wrote?"]

He hasn't responded.. he's probably talking about it with his friends and here I am.

Holyy fuck I have no clue why I did that.. its like the evil bitch naho side suddenly took over. I knew he'd get pissed..goddamn.. I was just mad that he doesn't wanna talk anymore cuz he only 634 minutes..seriously that is a LOT of minutes! Wtf.. always making excuses! Omgod..I'm such a bitch I know..but idk how to apologize..

Iv always been nice with him, and now out of the blue I'm suddnly a bitch..I'm suppose to be his best friend! I can't believe I did that..wtf...

Khi what must do? Should I call him and apologize? Goddamnit...I think this ruined our friendship....;~; T__T

Esso

Fire Breaker
Seeing as how you feel regret, it's best to be honest and make a sincere apology about this like Elle said. If he won't wanna talk to you in a while I'm sure he'll forgive you in time.

impart

Climb The Sky
its okay. sometime the bitch in me takes over too.

the best thing to do is apologize, the sooner the better.

just do it.

theyre just words. its like ripping a band-aid off, im sure he was a bit antsy at you too.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
just be honest naho-chan D:
I want to! But I use to like him..if I tellhim my reasons he's gonna think I still like him and be allsmug about on his stupid xboxliveshit.
634 minutes is a lot of time
Omgod I know!! Its a lot, and he's using that excuse all the time I call him. He obviously doesn't wanna talk to me so why can't he at least tell me why?
best thing you can do really

if he's still mad after this point then it's his fault for letting some girl control him
When you say "some girl" do you mean me or his ex? He really hates her..but he's ALWAYS ALWAYS talking shit bout her. If he really didn't give a crap heda let go already..goddamnit.

Ok ill be honest..but idk how to do it without sounding like a bitch..help?

impart

Climb The Sky
I want to! But I use to like him..if I tellhim my reasons he's gonna think I still like him and be allsmug about on his stupid xboxliveshit.

lol I know how that is

Ok ill be honest..but idk how to do it without sounding like a bitch..help?

well, when im trying to not sound like a bitch I use lots of words like "I think", and "in my opinion"

also whatever you do dont put any emphasis on any words. speak in the same tone throuought the apology. XD

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Fucking hell, stupid piece of shit server erased all of what I wrote.

I apologized and while I was still talking said "I don't even talk to her that much anymore".

Omgod are u fucking serious? I wasn't even talking about her, it was MY apology and he just brings her up.

He actually said "I forgive you" which for some reason pissed me off a lot. But alas I didn't say anything about it. I asked him if he told his friends about what I did but apparently he didn't. Good.

Maybe the reason I was pissed off at his forgiveness is because I wasn't sincerely apologizing. I know I'm bad I should have meant it. Well at least it sounded very sincere and made my voice full of regret. [Lmao I should totally voice Terra!]

Goddamnit.

And you know what? He never mentioned the "oh I need to hang up I have 600 min left". I was actually telling him how 600 min ain't a lot when he disruptively blantly mentioned how he doesn't even talk to his ex anymore. Wtf.

Pisses me off.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
When you say "some girl" do you mean me or his ex? He really hates her..but he's ALWAYS ALWAYS talking shit bout her. If he really didn't give a crap heda let go already..goddamnit.

the girl

he should be able to control his emotions instead of throwing a hissy fit whenever this girl is mentioned

it only proves she still controls him

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
You should kill the girl, and then begin manipulating him in a good, positive way for both of you.

Voluntary Manslaughter, ontop of whatever other charges you might get for the first tip would get you put away in a jail cell for a long time, so noes.

You should apologize, or something. I don't know the entire situation, mind you, but you could easily bend him back to where he listens to you more, but being a guy, I don't know that side of the manipulation spectrum...

Use your female senses and knowledge of the male thought process. It's a no-brainer, to be honest.

My ex-girlfriend did something similar to me, ignoring me on a daily basis, etc. So, after a week of proving her wrong every time she tried to be mean towards me, she ex-communicated me from her, then tried to post an uncalled for comment on my Facebook Wall. :D

But I'm friends with her mom on Facebook, 'cheah, 'cause that's how I roll. Make friends with parents before anything bad happens. :p

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
You should kill the girl, and then begin manipulating him in a good, positive way for both of you.

Voluntary Manslaughter, ontop of whatever other charges you might get for the first tip would get you put away in a jail cell for a long time, so noes.

You should apologize, or something. I don't know the entire situation, mind you, but you could easily bend him back to where he listens to you more, but being a guy, I don't know that side of the manipulation spectrum...

Use your female senses and knowledge of the male thought process. It's a no-brainer, to be honest.

My ex-girlfriend did something similar to me, ignoring me on a daily basis, etc. So, after a week of proving her wrong every time she tried to be mean towards me, she ex-communicated me from her, then tried to post an uncalled for comment on my Facebook Wall. :D

But I'm friends with her mom on Facebook, 'cheah, 'cause that's how I roll. Make friends with parents before anything bad happens. :p

yeah yeah
but isnt that a little awkward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back