• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omg

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
I go to the local arcade today with my sisters, nothing special, just some DDR and Tekken 4, then when I come in to see that they replaced the Tekken 4 with Soul Calibur 3.

SOUL CALIBUR 3.

I got pissed. Although Amy is selectable from the start, i'm still pissed.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I actually prefer Soul Calibur III over Tekken 4 or 5. Don't get me wrong, Tekken is great, but SC is more... Gooder.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
they should have put in tekken 5. there's always a line for it at the arcade down the street from me

then again SC 3 is a pretty tight game but its just the character r so much easier to use in SC3 than in SC2

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
soul calibur
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Soul Calibur's character customization is inferior to the card system. LEGEND MODE LOL YOU CAN'T DIE

I saw a 6 year-old play for at least, 30 minutes, dying every match... AND LEVELING UP

And this one guy got to legend status in less than leik... 30 minutes.

But the next nearest arcade has Tekken 5... and theyre getting DDR Supernova in 2 weeks- BUT IT'S IN A GHETTO

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^Well..Ride I guess you better...get a bullet poof vest and Uzi..and pray you dont get a cap in yo' a**...JK...XD..I say..go to that one if you want Tekken that badly...Tekken 4/5 is better than SC3 to me anyways..but I can survive in the ghetto..to go play it..lol

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Gamergirl89 said:
wait . . . what "ghetto" is close 2 u anyway Ride?
Chicago. No wait, Waukegan, Illinois.

I dun need to worry about pimps and gangbangers... The arcade happens to be full of children... And 2 ITG machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back