• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReflectoMan

Awards
holy crap i just found out that i may get to go to tokyo japan for a week sometime in febuary so i was wondering if anyone has ever been there and nows were i can get kingdom hearts birth by sleep because i promise that i will post tons of screen shot and videos thank you:lol:

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Your screens and videos probably won't be needed seeing as the game will be out by that time in Japan. The only thing you could probably do is spoil us, which is something I refuse to be apart of with BBS. (Since the game will be far to EPIC)

A

Audo

were i can get kingdom hearts birth by sleep
Uh... any store that sells video games? It won't be hard to find.

because i promise that i will post tons of screen shot and videos thank you:lol:
Eh, by February there will already be a ton of content and spoilers out there.

maian

Rest assured that the internet will be bombarded with screens and videos for BBS, and anyone who wants to be spoiled will be extremely spoiled. In any case, I don't see much point in getting a Japanese copy of a game for the sake of buying it early. At least, if it's an extremely story driven game like KH. I almost tried to get a Japanese copy of Brawl since the text is largely unimportant, but what's the point of buying the new Kingdom Hearts game when you won't understand any of it? That is, unless they have English subs, which I doubt. Maybe I'll look into pirating it and getting a sketchy subbed version. :|

Khaki45

I know your exicted but you could you not use so much !'s and keep it in your pants please? :31:

Threads like these just beg to mods to be closed, so you should keep it under control.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Rest assured that the internet will be bombarded with screens and videos for BBS, and anyone who wants to be spoiled will be extremely spoiled. In any case, I don't see much point in getting a Japanese copy of a game for the sake of buying it early. At least, if it's an extremely story driven game like KH. I almost tried to get a Japanese copy of Brawl since the text is largely unimportant, but what's the point of buying the new Kingdom Hearts game when you won't understand any of it? That is, unless they have English subs, which I doubt. Maybe I'll look into pirating it and getting a sketchy subbed version. :|

Well, those who can read Japanese can play the game. It isn't a waste then...it is also a good game to play when you are trying to learn Japanese since it is so heavily text ridden. (that was what I was going to do with the JPN version)

And some people prefer the Japanese voices over the English ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back