• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omg Xion referenced in SARs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
A Darkness manifest relies on something to manifest itself. Even the Shadow Soras weren't exactly created from nothing, Riku kept them around.
Seeing how Xion seems to be more her own being than the Shadow Soras, she'd need a "base" to herself, one that the Darkness will seek to corrupt.

Kiwise

No. Much like Namine is a Nobody without a Body and Soul, Xion would be a Heartless without a Heart.

If we say that somehow, Kairi was to absord that Darkness. But because she's a PoH, she'd also reject that Darkness.
...damn. This is making more sense now ._.;

If Xion has no heart and no darkness, then what makes her a Heartless? Or are we saying she has Sora's darkness?

Wait, where'd they say Naminé had no body/soul? I don't remember that. I remember someone saying she wasn't quite a Nobody, but I don't remember anyone explaining why.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
If Xion has no heart and no darkness, then what makes her a Heartless? Or are we saying she has Sora's darkness?

Wait, where'd they say Naminé had no body/soul? I don't remember that. I remember someone saying she wasn't quite a Nobody, but I don't remember anyone explaining why.
Somewhere in the SARs, it says that Namine is lacking a body and soul.

Kiwise

Somewhere in the SARs, it says that Namine is lacking a body and soul.

He says she's "born of the same process as a Nobody, but lacking virtually all the elements of
a Nobody." Doesn't specifically say she's lacking a body or soul, then he goes on to say that what she lacks is Kairi's memories. And that was all I could find there.

[List of the SARs here.]

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Actually, a Heartless without a Heart would need the robe more than anyone seeing how she has no true components to her.

And that's of course before we get to the point that the coat is given to all members, so having her run around without one would be kind of suspicious.
So...then why doesn't Namine have one. Did they just purposely not give her one because eventually her end wouldn't matter to the organization? Even DiZ could have given her one though...
A Darkness manifest relies on something to manifest itself. Even the Shadow Soras weren't exactly created from nothing, Riku kept them around.
Seeing how Xion seems to be more her own being than the Shadow Soras, she'd need a "base" to herself, one that the Darkness will seek to corrupt.
Aqua? Or some other person who was able to take the purified darkness in Sora's heart and project it upon themselves? Could this also then be a possibility of what an unbirth is, and could the Xion=Aqua thing not be as far fetched as it seems, maybe BwHoPL are separate, yet parallel to POH, like Xion could be the counterpart of Namine, BwHoPL are counterparts to the POH, and...Aqua could then be the BwHoPL. As she could then project Sora's darkness on her own body and gradually change the appearance to the Xion we know.

Waterkeeper511

So...then why doesn't Namine have one. Did they just purposely not give her one because eventually her end wouldn't matter to the organization? Even DiZ could have given her one though...

Aqua? Or some other person who was able to take the purified darkness in Sora's heart and project it upon themselves? Could this also then be a possibility of what an unbirth is, and could the Xion=Aqua thing not be as far fetched as it seems, maybe BwHoPL are separate, yet parallel to POH, like Xion could be the counterpart of Namine, BwHoPL are counterparts to the POH, and...Aqua could then be the BwHoPL. As she could then project Sora's darkness on her own body and gradually change the appearance to the Xion we know.

The "Xion = Aqua" thing is also supported by the fact that the same woman voices the two of them in the Japanese versions.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
He says she's "born of the same process as a Nobody, but lacking virtually all the elements of
a Nobody." Doesn't specifically say she's lacking a body or soul, then he goes on to say that what she lacks is Kairi's memories. And that was all I could find there.

[List of the SARs here.]
It says she's lacking all the elements of a Nobody. So that means she's lacking body and soul as well. Not to mention when Sora released his and Kairi's heart, Roxas was the body and soul, Namine got the scraps.

By the way, thanks for the link to the SARs. I've been looking for a place to read them online ^^.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Ok new thought to add. Though I might be crazy, I think Xion might be Aqua. Her armor is in the Room of Sleep and if it turns out Xion was born in the Room of Awakening, it all adds up imo. That then could be another application of Birth By Sleep, as in the phrase. The only problem is why...I think Mickey has something to do with it possibly. I also think that those theories about Aqua wanting to spy on the organization aren't entirely false, I just think there's more, of what I'm not sure. If what I said above ends up being somewhat correct in that she can project darkness onto herself some how, I think that it would cost her her own memories of Terra and Ven as well as any indication of her being Aqua in the past. I also think that this may set Aqua up for a future appearance, assuming she doesn't end up being eradicated completely due to side effects or what not of the memories and such.
My ramblings are done. :D

Kiwise

It says she's lacking all the elements of a Nobody. So that means she's lacking body and soul as well. Not to mention when Sora released his and Kairi's heart, Roxas was the body and soul, Namine got the scraps.

By the way, thanks for the link to the SARs. I've been looking for a place to read them online ^^.

Virtually all. That implies she still has some, but he didn't hint at what those might be. Could mean that she's lacking body and soul, but maybe not. Yeah, Naminé got the scraps, so I figured that's why they said she isn't exactly a Nobody.

No problem. ^^ Being able to get to the SARs is helpful.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Oh Rain, you clever minx.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Virtually all. That implies she still has some, but he didn't hint at what those might be. Could mean that she's lacking body and soul, but maybe not. Yeah, Naminé got the scraps, so I figured that's why they said she isn't exactly a Nobody.

Kairi was whole.
Sora was whole with only Roxas.
Otherwise Diz being so eager to off Namine doesn't really make sense. I mean sure he's a bastard, but Namine could only have taken Sora's B+S, not Kairi's, and he was the first person who wanted Sora whole again. Hence, if he believed Namine to truly have had something of Sora's inside her, he'd have given it back.

Oh Rain, you clever minx.

;}~

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
maybe xion is sora's heartless made out of kairi's heart and sora's bod+mind, or sora's heart and kairi's bod+mind. lol.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Kairi was whole.
Sora was whole with only Roxas.
Otherwise Diz being so eager to off Namine doesn't really make sense. I mean sure he's a bastard, but Namine could only have taken Sora's B+S, not Kairi's, and he was the first person who wanted Sora whole again. Hence, if he believed Namine to truly have had something of Sora's inside her, he'd have given it back.

;}~

Remember, in Re:CoM, Namine has control of Sora's memories. Roxas never remembered anything prior to Xemnas finding him in Twilight Town.

So Roxas took the Body and Soul, while Namine had memories of Sora, but not of Kairi. She is also Kairi's Nobody, which explains in CoM why it was 'easier' for her to replace Kairi with Namine, and attempt to trick Sora into loving her and not Kairi.

Thus DiZ keeps Namine around to restore Sora's memories to the KeyBlade Wielder. Roxas is affected by this due to his being Sora's Nobody, and eventually fuses with Sora. After that Namine becomes pretty much dead weight to DiZ, and she fuses with Kairi 90% of KH2 later.

You guys make my head hurt. :dizzy:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
maybe xion is sora's heartless made out of kairi's heart and sora's bod+mind, or sora's heart and kairi's bod+mind. lol.

Roxas had Sora's Body :\ and nothing ever happened to Kairi's Body.
I'd sooner say it's Sora's Darkness with Kairi's "mind", with "mind" being the sense of self Kairi gave it via the purification or something.

So Roxas took the Body and Soul, while Namine had memories of Sora, but not of Kairi. She is also Kairi's Nobody, which explains in CoM why it was 'easier' for her to replace Kairi with Namine, and attempt to trick Sora into loving her and not Kairi.

1) Namine didn't have Memories of Sora. She had control over them, but not the Memories themselves.
2) Kairi wasn't so much replaced as pushed outside with the rest of the Memories once Namine placed herself in Sora's Memories. Out with the old, in with the new, not remodeling. There was another girl. Never forget that.
3) If we say she really replaced Kairi as in slapped blonde hair on Kairi in all of Sora's Memories, there's a contradiction between the DI we see in KH1, and the DI we see in the Memory Floor in CoM/Re:CoM. It doesn't add up.

That's me being petty about the topic :E

You guys make my head hurt. :dizzy:

I fail to see how.

Eox

in KH or KHII (I can't remember which) I believe it was said that Kairi had no heartless because heartless are born from the darkness in one's heart and she was a princess of heart therefore having a pure heart.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
in KH or KHII (I can't remember which) I believe it was said that Kairi had no heartless because heartless are born from the darkness in one's heart and she was a princess of heart therefore having a pure heart.
Yeah, that's pretty much it. No darkness in heart = no Heartless

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Only problem is, in Ansem The Wise's secret reports, he says something about Kairi's Heartless still being there, but just an "unstable" being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back