• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omg Xion referenced in SARs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So since Kairi has no darkness at all, Xion would be Kairi's Heart, but not her Heartless? Or something like that?

No. Much like Namine is a Nobody without a Body and Soul, Xion would be a Heartless without a Heart.

I would too, but that can be handwaved easily enough.

If we say that somehow, Kairi was to absord that Darkness. But because she's a PoH, she'd also reject that Darkness.
...damn. This is making more sense now ._.;

Which game/whatever was this in? =3

Regular KH2 Secret Ansem Reports.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Hmmm...
Is it possible Xion is a default nobody, taking place of a heartless when one couldn't be made?
Just tossing it out there....

Not if the "heartless" that's being referenced in Secret Ansem Reports is Xion. That'd make her a heartless and not a nobody.

Swordplay

No. Much like Namine is a Nobody without a Body and Soul, Xion would be a Heartless without a Heart.

But if she is a heartless without a heart, how can she weild a keyblade?
I seem to remember a strong heart is requirment for keyblade wielding.

Well except for Roxas seeing how he is/was a nobady, but then again he could of possibly had some sort of heart, because of his emotions, which nobodys are supposed to lack, but he is a special nobody so that might could explain his emotions too, or maybe it was because he was alive as the same time as his heart(sora) and thats why he feels them, or something to do with ven. But now im off topic.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Well except for Roxas seeing how he is/was a nobady, but then again he could of possibly had some sort of heart, because of his emotions, which nobodys are supposed to lack, but he is a special nobody so that might could explain his emotions too, or maybe it was because he was alive as the same time as his heart(sora) and thats why he feels them, or something to do with ven. But now im off topic.
Roxas has no heart(well, he might but not the point) but he can weild the Keyblade, because his Somebody had the Keyblade. As long as you remember having the Keyblade, you can weild one.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Who says kairi doesnt have a strong heart? Namine, a nobody with a human form, was created from Kairi. And as AtW stated, when one with a strong heart is turned into a heartless a nobody like that will be created. But since kairi was a PoH there were some complications with memory/form.

the reason he could weild is cause he's Sora, the keyblade master's nobody. That's why he can wield. Weather or not a heart would contribute to this, I have no clue, but it is possible.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
There's an exception to every rule--and Nomura has abused that policy for as long as I can remember.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't think Xion having a Keyblade matters. As mentioned before, Kairi's a PoH, so that might have an affect on the whole mess due to ties between the PoHs and Keyblades.
And that's of course assuming her Keyblade isn't completely fake, or like a lot about her, affected by things she received from Sora and Roxas. Kairi's strength of Heart wouldn't even need to come into play, debatable as it is, seeing how Sora and Roxas are the blade's source.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't think Xion having a Keyblade matters. As mentioned before, Kairi's a PoH, so that might have an affect on the whole mess due to ties between the PoHs and Keyblades.
And that's of course assuming her Keyblade isn't completely fake, or like a lot about her, affected by things she received from Sora and Roxas. Kairi's strength of Heart wouldn't even need to come into play, debatable as it is, seeing how Sora and Roxas are the blade's source.
Could this then be tied back into my mention of Xion being the darkness from Sora that Kairi purified, absorbed, and rejected? As in the looks are more Kairi's but her qualities are more like Sora hence the keyblade.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, a Heartless without a Heart would need the robe more than anyone seeing how she has no true components to her.

And that's of course before we get to the point that the coat is given to all members, so having her run around without one would be kind of suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back