• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omg Xion referenced in SARs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
She wouldn't be Kairi's heartless technically. Xion would be more of Sora's than anything because Kairi is a POH.

Gamer 649

Website
www.youforum.cc
Here's what I think,

Xion might have been made from Sora's memories because she has something to do with his memories. I read somewhere that she was born in Namine's room, where Sora was when he lost his memories. Also, Sora's memories couldn't be restored without her. When Namine was talking to DiZ about how his memories were leaking out, she talks about something she needs in order for Sora to restore his memories, and she referred to this as "she" who I believe is Xion. I think her Keyblade is also made from Sora's memories because there should only be one kingdom key, but Roxas uses a Kingdom Key, just like her. Also, Riku said it was fake. If her keyblade really is made from Sora's memories, then that would explain why Riku thought it was fake.

Kiwise

It's awesome, isn't it?
And going by this theory, they're alike because neither is actually made up of anything due to Kairi being a PoH. What she does gain from it however is a Sense of Self that, regardless of her strength of Heart, isn't tainted by the Darkness, so it can be passed on to create sub-versions of her.

Sorry for not replying for forever.
So, is that why Xion's in human form? Because it's sorta the default?

Right now I'm leniant to believe she is made of Darkness, due to outside interference. Sora's purified Darkness seems to be a good place to put her at.

'Kay. Makes the most sense, as far as I can tell.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorry for not replying for forever.
So, is that why Xion's in human form? Because it's sorta the default?

The "default" for a being that came from one Heart that's strong enough to Wield a Keyblade, and from another that's a Heart of Pure Light.

'Kay. Makes the most sense, as far as I can tell.

Yey :"3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back