• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omg Xion referenced in SARs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The thing is, Heartless as we know them are the Hearts. Seeing how Kairi's Heart, aside from being a PoH, simply enough was always accounted for (inside Sora's Body until it returned to her own), couldn't have became a Heartless.
However, Namine already proved you don't need the ingredients to make up a nice cake. The cake would be a lie but it would still be a cake.
Maybe the reason it's so unstable is that it lacks the actual Heart

Kiwise

Kairi was whole.
Sora was whole with only Roxas.
Otherwise Diz being so eager to off Namine doesn't really make sense. I mean sure he's a bastard, but Namine could only have taken Sora's B+S, not Kairi's, and he was the first person who wanted Sora whole again. Hence, if he believed Namine to truly have had something of Sora's inside her, he'd have given it back.

Or DiZ was so eager to off Naminé because he's a bigoted, hateful bastard. Seems just as likely.

So then what, besides being a girl, makes Naminé Kairi's Nobody and not another of Sora's? If she had Sora's B+S all along, then why did she end up fading back into Kairi? (That sounded strange.)

I think I must still be missing something. How does any of this show that she must be missing a B+S?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
She's missing a B+S because Kairi kept her own and Roxas took Sora's.
She couldn't have gotten anything from Kairi's, so the only thing she had access to was Sora's. Hence why Diz should've given a minimal amount of a damn about giving it back to Sora. Seeing how Diz was the first person to say she was made out of nothing, however, it adds up.
And she's Kairi's Nobody instead of Sora's because of the Heart she's based on.

Doc

INTERESTING.......

This theory opens up a whole realm of possibilities (hooray?)

It is plausible that Xion could be the darkness that was purified/purged from sora

If i remember correctly namine told sora that the memories of CO would sink to the darkside of his heart...

Could those memories be affecting Xion and in turn Roxas?

Also, if Xion is sora's darkness, where will she go after she is destroyed?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, she's Kairi's sense of self + Darkess. Remove Darkness, get Kairi. Possible explanation as to why no one remembers her, too, since there's not really its own person to remember. Namine at least had two 'parents' so she made up a new person.

boo_shoe2000

But if she is a heartless without a heart, how can she weild a keyblade?
I seem to remember a strong heart is requirment for keyblade wielding.

Well except for Roxas seeing how he is/was a nobady, but then again he could of possibly had some sort of heart, because of his emotions, which nobodys are supposed to lack, but he is a special nobody so that might could explain his emotions too, or maybe it was because he was alive as the same time as his heart(sora) and thats why he feels them, or something to do with ven. But now im off topic.

that's why Riku said her keyblade was fake isn't it. because she didn't have a heart but only memories of the keyblade. The keyblade she's got is a real materialized one but not complete.

(wow..........it kinda didn't make sense)

Kiwise

She's missing a B+S because Kairi kept her own and Roxas took Sora's.
She couldn't have gotten anything from Kairi's, so the only thing she had access to was Sora's. Hence why Diz should've given a minimal amount of a damn about giving it back to Sora. Seeing how Diz was the first person to say she was made out of nothing, however, it adds up.
And she's Kairi's Nobody instead of Sora's because of the Heart she's based on.

I see. Alright, I think I get it. So, then Naminé is like Xion because of your awesome cake analogy?

So, if Xion isn't made from darkness because Kairi has none, and she isn't someone's heart, what is she? Or do I have it wrong?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I see. Alright, I think I get it. So, then Naminé is like Xion because of your awesome cake analogy?

It's awesome, isn't it?
And going by this theory, they're alike because neither is actually made up of anything due to Kairi being a PoH. What she does gain from it however is a Sense of Self that, regardless of her strength of Heart, isn't tainted by the Darkness, so it can be passed on to create sub-versions of her.

So, if Xion isn't made from darkness because Kairi has none, and she isn't someone's heart, what is she? Or do I have it wrong?

Right now I'm leniant to believe she is made of Darkness, due to outside interference. Sora's purified Darkness seems to be a good place to put her at.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
She wouldn't necessarily need to if she's like Namine in the sense she's made of technically nothing. There's also nothing indicating she did go back to Kairi yet even if she needed to.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
She would have just disappeared. It's not like she was even Kairi's to begin with. If Xion is any kind of darkness it would come from the darkness Kairi absorbed and rejected when she purified Sora. So it would be his darkness since Kairi is incapable of housing it.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
If your read carefully though all the posts you will see that the only way Xion is really related to Kairi is because she looks like her. Xion would be the darkness she rejected that came from Sora, and would in no way need or be able to return to Kairi.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I said if you read all of the posts in the thread. She becomes Sora's darkness that just looks like Kairi-a heartless without a heart.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
She can't because of the simple fact that Kairi is a POH and is thus incapable of housing any darkness in her heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back