• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omg Xion referenced in SARs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athel

Machinist
Then would Xion have been born in HB when Namine and Sora were born? Like how Kairi's and Sora's hearts leaving Sora's body made two nobodies but two heartless as well.

Apparently not, as we've been explained that Xion's Birthplace was Castle Oblivion. Most likely the Room of Awakening, as hinted to in FM+.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Then would Xion have been born in HB when Namine and Sora were born? Like how Kairi's and Sora's hearts leaving Sora's body made two nobodies but two heartless as well.

Well, it would tie in with her having a KK and her relation to Sora's Memories, though I still dislike her being tied to that time with her birth.

i like this. if true, it would put all these confusing nobody theories to rest.

Not really. Namine'd still be an enigma for the most part. And it would start a plethora of Heartless theories.

Apparently not, as we've been explained that Xion's Birthplace was Castle Oblivion. Most likely the Room of Awakening, as hinted to in FM+.

Place of birth =\= place of materialization/awakening.
Roxas was born in HB, as was Namine. They materialized in other places though.

Kingaison98

In your mind, breaking your chain of memories!
I believe Xion's name is an anagram for X+Ion, given to her by Xemnas. Ion because she is hinted to have Sora's Memories by Namine. Ion is like an electron/memory from one atom/being to another atom/being. And X because of when she was accepted into the Org XIII. I think Xion had Sora's memories taken away from her and given to Sora.

KeyMasterX

VERY INTERESTING!!I think tatz y da 0rg is 13 not 14 n mayb tatz y she could of been in The Room of Sleep..

Kiwise

Possible, I guess. But I doubt it.

You only quoted one part.

SAR 9 said:
Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven Princesses that uphold the realm of light.

With no darkness in her heart, Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.

In other words, both the Nobody called Naminé and the Heartless- proof of a lost heart- are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi's memories.

I take it to mean he wasn't referring to Kairi's Heartless in particular, because he just said in the last sentence she doesn't have one. I figured he meant "all Heartless are unstable, and so's Naminé."

Except then I guess the next sentence doesn't follow. Unless they mistranslated the "they." Or "Kairi's."

Ansem's just a sucky writer. It looks like either he contradicts himself or he doesn't make sense. Or both. (Another reason why I don't trust anything he says, but that has nothing to do with anything.)

I'm not sure if anything I just said was coherent. I apologize.

Kiwise

ehhh thats true but what if he was referring to that fact that xion is a heartless that mainly belongs to sora. it could have had kairi involved and afffected her, but she wouldnt really have "produced" xion. idk.

Yeah, but Heartless are supposed to be something along the lines of "the embodiment of darkness in a person's heart" or something. Kairi has no darkness in her heart whatsoever because she's super-special-awesome. So, she shouldn't be able to create a Heartless in any way, with or without help because she lacks what a Heartless is made of. Y'know? So therefore, Kairi couldn't really have been involved at all and probably wouldn't have been affected much.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Yeah, but Heartless are supposed to be something along the lines of "the embodiment of darkness in a person's heart" or something. Kairi has no darkness in her heart whatsoever because she's super-special-awesome. So, she shouldn't be able to create a Heartless in any way, with or without help because she lacks what a Heartless is made of. Y'know? So therefore, Kairi couldn't really have been involved at all and probably wouldn't have been affected much.
Well Xion doesn't look like an embodiment of darkness aside from her dark hair. So if she is a heartless of some sort, then she'd just be a rule breaker like Namine. Thinking about when Kairi purified the darkness in Sora.....what happened to that darkness, does it go anywhere, could it have possibly been what Xion is?

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
So if she is a heartless of some sort, then she'd just be a rule breaker like Namine. Thinking about when Kairi purified the darkness in Sora.....what happened to that darkness, does it go anywhere, could it have possibly been what Xion is?

OMG so true....u need to do a theory lol. has anybody thought of that before?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i think there is a very good possibility that xion is a heartless... actually come to think of it i think i made a thread a while ago about it but i got raped for lack of info to back it...
SAR: In other words, both the Nobody called Naminé and the Heartless—proof of a lost heart—are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody.
i believe he is saying that
the so called nobody = Namine = soul
and the Heartless= Xion
were too unstable to make a real nobody.
idk tho looks like missing body... which is where sora i guess came in ? im lost never mind

Kiwise

Well Xion doesn't look like an embodiment of darkness aside from her dark hair. So if she is a heartless of some sort, then she'd just be a rule breaker like Namine. Thinking about when Kairi purified the darkness in Sora.....what happened to that darkness, does it go anywhere, could it have possibly been what Xion is?

Er... She doesn't have to look it. ._. Demyx doesn't look evil or emotionless, Xion doesn't have to look like a Heartless.
She has to be a rule-breaker of some sort to even be able to be inserted into the story like this, so that's pretty much a given.

Xion=Sora's darkness purified?
That makes a lot more sense than being Kairi's Heartless. Can't think of anything to counter it, either.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

You're forgetting that Heartless aren't just Darkness, they're at their base, the Heart itself.
However, this won't be the first time in which Kairi had a "counterpart" that was a type of existence that actually lacked the components to make that existence up (Namine lacking a B+S)

Xion=Sora's darkness purified?
That makes a lot more sense than being Kairi's Heartless. Can't think of anything to counter it, either.

If it was Sora's own Darkness that came from his own Heart, I kind of expect it would look more like him instead of Kairi. Namine at least has Kairi's Heart leaving Sora's Body going for her as far as not being Roxas's male twin, but a female one.

Kiwise

You're forgetting that Heartless aren't just Darkness, they're at their base, the Heart itself.
However, this won't be the first time in which Kairi had a "counterpart" that was a type of existence that actually lacked the components to make that existence up (Namine lacking a B+S)

So since Kairi has no darkness at all, Xion would be Kairi's Heart, but not her Heartless? Or something like that?

If it was Sora's own Darkness that came from his own Heart, I kind of expect it would look more like him instead of Kairi. Namine at least has Kairi's Heart leaving Sora's Body going for her as far as not being Roxas's male twin, but a female one.

I would too, but that can be handwaved easily enough.

Novastar56

Wow, you think so too? I knew i wasn't the only one around here who would think of her being a possible heartless or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back