• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omg Xion referenced in SARs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This is more lul worthy than serious, but... dayum.

Secret Ansem Reports said:
In other words, both the Nobody called Naminé and the Heartless—proof of a lost heart—are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi's memories."

The Heartless

The Heartless

The Heartless

The Heartless

.............................. Y HALO THAR XION?! 8D

EDIT: I blame Kiwise for this next part which possibly explains how Kairi ended up having a "Heartless".
When she purified Sora, there're two possibilities. One is that it 'went away', or was buried inside Sora's Heart, eventually resulting in anti form.
The other would be that Kairi was the one that took the Darkness from him, explaining why AtW explains Sora regaining his human form (but not Body, mind) through Kairi's Heart, and not his own. Kairi'd take his Darkness then, but being a PoH, would reject it as soon as it came her way.
Say hi to Xion, the resulting being o,o;

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
xD

This is funny seeing as I evoked this.

Oh, and could the title of this thread be anymore misleading? xD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well now this is interesting. Who would have guessed this. Watch it turn out to be this way.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Possibllity: Xion has the components of both a Nobody and a Heartless.

The Body and Smell of a Heartless + Kairi's heart. Meaning that Xemnas could in turn mistake her for a Nobody when she is in fact, not. She'd be a heartless that smells like a nobody.

When Xemnas finds out what she is, he has her eradicated.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Or the Heartless version of Kairi's body, since her heart was in Sora?

Well Namine's already her Nobody without really having her Body and Soul.
Maybe Xion would like to disprove me about the Heartless really needing the Heart in it.
We know Kairi never turned into a Heartless.
...about having one, however... XD

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Possibllity: Xion has the components of both a Nobody and a Heartless.

The Body and Smell of a Heartless + Kairi's heart. Meaning that Xemnas could in turn mistake her for a Nobody when she is in fact, not. She'd be a heartless that smells like a nobody.

When Xemnas finds out what she is, he has her eradicated.
I think Xemnas would still keep her alive because of her Keyblade. Even if the Keyblade wielder was a Nobody or not, he'd do anything to get the Keyblade in the organization.

Though if Riku saying that it was fake is true, then I don't see why not. She'd be useless.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If Xion is a heartless then this would explain why they never changed the name to Organization XIV. If Xion was not a nobody then they did not need to change the name.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This is further support to my theories about why Sora and Kairi communicating via Roxas and Namine in KH2 made so much of an impact on Sora's Memory recovery in KH2. This is more than Namine just messing specifically with Kairi's Memories, and hence with those messed up Memories being all Sora remembered (Memories of Namine at the end), by remembering Kairi he'd restore everything.
This is worse. Xion took Sora's Memories with her into Kairi O:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I think Xemnas would still keep her alive because of her Keyblade. Even if the Keyblade wielder was a Nobody or not, he'd do anything to get the Keyblade in the organization.

Though if Riku saying that it was fake is true, then I don't see why not. She'd be useless.

I don't believe the keyblade is fake. And I think Xemnas is the type that does not enjoy being lied to. I think he'd kill on the off chance that he finds someone "different" in his ranks.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
This is very interesting. I support this idea. Though would Xion be something to the extent of Kairi and Sora's heartless or what?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I don't believe the keyblade is fake. And I think Xemnas is the type that does not enjoy being lied to. I think he'd kill on the off chance that he finds someone "different" in his ranks.

Exactly. He may have killed Xion. Though I find it more likely she returned to Kairi or wherever she came from.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I like to think that Xion went into hiding(barley surviving), while Xemnas was trying to kill her, or her true self.
But Xemnas would still have the Keyblade and like I said earlier, he'd do anything for it. Unless if Xion was a threat, then he'd kill her.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This is very interesting. I support this idea. Though would Xion be something to the extent of Kairi and Sora's heartless or what?

Much like thanks to Sora, Kairi had a Nobody, she'd get a Heartless. Made up of essentially nothing, but because the Sense of Self belonged to a PoH, the Darkness won't be able to really mess it up.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I like to think that Xion went into hiding(barley surviving), while Xemnas was trying to kill her, or her true self.

But Xemnas would still have the Keyblade and like I said earlier, he'd do anything for it. Unless if Xion was a threat, then he'd kill her.

If the keyblade wasn't fake, I believe that it'd have already "synced" to Xion, making it so that even after she is killed the keyblade goes with her, or stays with her heart. (which would give kairi the ability to wield)*cough*

I kind of think of it as the Keyblade's defense mechanism so that it does not get into the wrong hands.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Much like thanks to Sora, Kairi had a Nobody, she'd get a Heartless. Made up of essentially nothing, but because the Sense of Self belonged to a PoH, the Darkness won't be able to really mess it up.
Then would Xion have been born in HB when Namine and Sora were born? Like how Kairi's and Sora's hearts leaving Sora's body made two nobodies but two heartless as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back