• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omg Wtf Happen To His Hp!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daxter fan

Your all stupid

See the information bar near the top?

He's obviously doing a special move and need to do certain things....it's not his main hp morons.

And what the heck is the connection between special move and another HP? stop calling people stupid when you're the one yourself.
But, I think it's like when he enters rage mode or something and you need to destroy his not-real-HP-bar and then fight him.

Xehanort: 17

omg his hp is lower!!!!

special%20boss%20attack.jpg

I think when he performs this attack he's HP goes down and you have a quick chance to kill him. I think.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
He has probably parts which you have to individually defeat..

Like when versing Xemnas...OR he is just doing something special and cool

Vulcrypt

Low HP ES fight theory

You know how in the new screenshot of the ES fight his health is low? What if sora is targeting his armor and you have to damage his armor and destroy it before you get to the real battle (which would lead to seeing him without armor!!!). Your thought s are appreciated.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Re: Low HP ES fight theory

Quite possible. But, is it really that interesting to be theorizing over. xD

Fuse

When will we surrender?
There was already another screenshot of this battle showing that his HP bar was much higher.

And the information bar at the top obviously means some kind of side-health that is meant to be reduced to zero to do any real damage. =/

Well, to me anyways

THE_BLACK_MAGE

i did type "bump" meaning end topic....

i didn't notice the post xaldin made....otherwise i would have posted there.

ah well, it makes sense to me that it has to do with that info bar, which says what the others said. something like "a command has been blocked", which intrigues me. i can't wait to find out what else this dude can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back