• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

omg..we r so stupid..ill tell u y

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

--|| SORA ||--

well..................................................................
.......................................we r so stupid becuase its kinda obviuse who the freaken suprior is...iv been researching it for a long timne and i found out the the superior was ME ROFL HAHAAHAH!!!!iam just jking......k my really point is this.....iam tired of stupid threads(like this 1..might be)...iam tired of threads like who u would u fihgt if u weres ora or this guy or that guy.....i know all u ppl wanna get the game badly...but its just a matter of time...hang in there..first we thought it would come out in Sept..and we waited..didnt we...and now we know its gonna come out somewere in 2006( witch suxs) so jsut hang in there ppl and have faith..and ima realy getting tired of no point threads like my but ima still go post this thread up either way.

moogles

Wow. You made a stupid thread that tells us that you are sick of other stupid threads. What are you, stupid?

coolazice7

Hey, buddy, if you don't like threads about theories and stuff... then don't go to them. Simple.

ok lets see.. you can't spell? you should be in 2nd grade to type like that.... oh by the way.. this is spam/kh2............ what the heck am i talking about? i'm leaving.

M

MegaFlare

OMG!11'

r u kiddin?`1111: teh superiur is ME!~ :mad: how dare u craete stoopid therads jus becuz therz a l0t of em nowdayz. u shud be ahsamd!!1'1~`@!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back