• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG VIDEO OF THE YEAR RIGHT HERE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Video: B*tch Get Off My Bus: Driver Uppercuts The Sh*t Outta Teen Girl In Cleveland!

I've gotta say, I agree with the statement "ladies, don't put your hands on a man if you don't want to get hit like one."

Everybody should keep their hands to themselves, but I see no reason why a man should be expected to allow a woman to hit him. And don't give me the "that's like assaulting a child because of the strength difference" excuse either. A child doesn't know any better, but an adult should.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
"you going to jail, bitch."

yeah that bus driver is going to jail for self-defense.

shiiiiiiyet

AlbertJ

Awards
If you were ever going to hit someone in a public situation like this guy did, this is exactly how you would want it to go. It was perfect.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
damn that bitch nigga got dropped like a stack of cards where da cash at

dr.korytco

I couldn't finish this I felt my IQ dropping .And, that's scary because there really isn't that much to be dropped. This is worse than the worst reality TV.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I couldn't finish this I felt my IQ dropping .And, that's scary because there really isn't that much to be dropped. This is worse than the worst reality TV.

That website makes me feel that way everytime I see WSHH I'm depressed. It's usually in class random dudes I know be watching crap like that or worse, and just SMH.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Yeah I've seen some pretty messed up stuff on WSHH, but some stuff is pretty funny.

Yeah I think that dude went a lil overboard, you see him choke the girl. I agree with what XIII said about how girls shouldn't think that just because they're female that they can assault a male and receive no consequence in return. However dude rocked that girl and idk if thats cool. Sky uppercut, thrown *literally* off the bus, and then choked. Oh and he pulls her by her hair too.

Last edited:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@ Cosmic+Amarna

Well that's just the way it is now don't get me wrong I don't ever condone hitting females what so ever, but the moment you start acting like a man. Well you should be treated like one, and she didn't help her case looking like a butch female.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
That's the problem, women and children think they're untouchable, so they start getting disrespectful with folks, man and woman alike. The dude didn't even want to hit her, he told her he'd have his granddaughter do it, so he was obviously taking into consideration that she was a female. It wasn't until she stepped over the line that he put her in her place.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
It's the way society is though now honestly if the girl is small I'm a big guy I don't think I'd go that far, but again ol girl didn't help her case looking like a butch(a.k.a muscular (could be lesbian)) female.

You know what their going to say though "Never should hit a girl no matter what."

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I could give a single fuck if the woman is small. If she puts her hands on me, she is getting hit back. Point blank period.

Again, it's a different story with children because they don't know any better, but not with an adult. And hell, even children get that ass beat by their parents over some stupid shit like that.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I could give a single diddly if the woman is small. If she puts her hands on me, she is getting hit back. Point blank period.

Again, it's a different story with children because they don't know any better, but not with an adult. And hell, even children get that ass beat by their parents over some stupid shit like that.

Naw that's where a line is drawn I'd be with you if the girl is big/muscular and what not, but a small girl I'm not going to let her hit me, but I'll just hold her down is all so that she can't hit me.

With kids depends on their age under 10 simple ass whoopin will do over 10 yeah it's just over yet again though I say if they small I'm not going to do that type of shit to them. From the video to clarify.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Don't start shit if you're not ready for the consequences.

Seriously, she was saying so much shit but the instant she got shoryuken'd she became a total wuss. Granted yes, it's the principle of the matter. The dude should have and could have handled the situation better, and the girl didn't have to be such a bitch but she got what she deserved.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what the Boondocks defines as "doodily Moment".

State

Awards
Don't start shit if you're not ready for the consequences.

Seriously, she was saying so much shit but the instant she got shoryuken'd she became a total wuss. Granted yes, it's the principle of the matter. The dude should have and could have handled the situation better, and the girl didn't have to be such a bitch but she got what she deserved.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what the Boondocks defines as "doodily Moment".

My thoughts exactly. One should always think that there's a better way to solve this. '_'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back