• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG this place is still alive? 11.5 years later

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I just reminded myself about this forum when I was reviewing my tickets for the Kingdom Hearts World Tour in Hollywood. It's so cool to see that this place is still active! I used to spend several hours after junior high reading about the latest news on KH2. A decade later and I'm still waiting for KH3, I hope I don't have to wait until I'm a grandparent hahaha.

I used to go by CwazyPanda, forgot when I changed my name to FortuneCookie. I remember people like Monkeybutt, BakaUshi, TheMidnighter, Silh0uette, TakushiRena, MasterOblivion, Kira, Hokage, and a couple more. It makes me wonder how many veterans are still active here! I checked my page to see that my last post was 2015, but I don't remember anything after 2010 when Durarara!! came out since that's the last sig I used hahah.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome back! :)

It's pretty cool to see a veteran return!

And I know Takushi Rena left KHI awhile ago. I sometimes see her poking around, but not as much since she left.

Back