• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omg This Is Too Hard!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-BLITZ-

Yea so like, i'm on round 49 of the Hades Paradox Cup. I finally defeated BOTH Cloud and Leon, yes it was very hard, even with Final, and NOW THEY WANT ME TO BEAT TIFA, YUFFIE, CLOUD, AND LEON??? AND WITH WHAT??? My level 99 "STANDARD" self BY MYSELF, MY ULTIMA WEAPON, MY TRINITY LIMIT/CURE WHICH I CAN ONLY CAST ONCE EVERY 30 SECONDs, AND NO SUMMONS!!???? I COULD BARELY BEAT TWO THEM WITH FINAL, and now they want me to take on all four with basically nothing.......help??

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Yep. On Proud, this is practically impossible. If you have any auto valors, wisdoms, ect. or auto summons, unequip them. Equip any mp rage or mp hastes you have, and equip second chance. Make sure you have level 3 high jump, spin dodge, quick run, and glide. be careful when attacking. just hit a few times then run away. If you get into critical, heal, then run away. This battle will take a long time. And it'll take lots of practice. Hit and run.

-BLITZ-

Whoever said this game is too easy needs to get shot. They obviously didnt get to this point in the game. I've taken all the precautions and have seriously ALL my abilities equipped (yes, all the AP boosts went to Sora) I equipped all abilites cept the auto forms/summon, elemental boosts, Draw and jackpot. Those are the only skills i don't have equipped. Man, this freakin sux, especially if i EVER do manage to beat them i'll prolly lose to Hades and end up having to fight them AGAIN. GAH, I wonder if this is even possible in standard mode, since you have to beat this cup with a certain score to complete Jiminie's Journal. Makes Sephiroth look like a wimp to say the least.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Yeah, even though I haven't gotten this far, equip the Auto Final or Auto Master.

The thing that sucks even more is that you won't even get exp. for doing this.

-BLITZ-

Uh...You don't get to use Drives or anything starting from Round 40+, that's the problem. It's your standard self ALONE.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I beat it in the Japanese version on Standard Mode, and I'm going through now on Proud Mode, it wasn't difficult at all I just glided around and casted Thunderaga on them which take a while until I could finally get them alone in a corner and just beat on one for a short period and then glided around again U have to stay moving cause Leon can hit U with is gun blade, and cloud has a tendosy to use Omnislash on U too, but If U stay high enough He can't hit U, and U can hit him while he tries to slash U and, reflect works good here too, U can take down good amounts of health with it, yeah that was my strategy to defeat them and make sure ur at 99 and have the ultima weapon and plenty of exliers in ur item slots...U should defeat them with that strategy....

-BLITZ-

You didn't have much of an epic battle there did ya buddy? 50 rounds

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
nope it was pretty easy, cause they practically chase after U which make hiting them with Thundaraga and Reflect that much easier, and When I as for the Jimmeny's Memo mini mission, I beat it with about 21,761 points-I beat it bad, I'm gonna try it on Proud Mode now though

E

Eclipse

^ omfg you're just a kh legend. what's the matter with you? why do you beat everything so easily? to you have a 3rd hand? xD

E

Eclipse

omg. i haven't used thundaga since..kh1

*looks at magic list on kh2*

omg, i didn't know i had all these spells! lol!!
*hints towards the fact magic is almost useless in kh2 xD*

-BLITZ-

The fact that you have Wisdom Form as ur sig kinda kills the point you were trying to make :p

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
You haven't TSK? Thunder is so freaking awesome, especially with it now being combos. :3

I love spamming thunder. I also use fire, blizzard, and sometimes magnet. Rarely use reflect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back