• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

omg taking sooo long

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dime55

omg this is taking so long. right now im trying to get goofy's and donald's strength and defense to 100. this synthesizing is taking sooo long but o well im gonna stick through it. we're all at lvl 100 already and i already synthesized my str. and def. to 100. haha i know this is crazy but anyone else do it. i'm starting to get tired of halloweentown cuz i get my lucid gems and lucid shards there for the defense ups. man this is crazy!!!! it will take all summer.......

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's pointless.

Once your strength reaches above 60, you do the same amount of damage.

I have proof too. I had ultima weapon on, adn my strength was 70 soemthin, and I hit a wyvern. It took it down to 1/20 health.

Then I put on kingdom key, and ym strength was 60, and I hit another wyvern, and it took it down to the same exact health.

Once you get to level 100, stat increases aren't really needed anymore. You already practically kill everything in one hit besides sheilds and wyverns.

i cheated...used action replay

*gasp*

FOR SHAME!!!

*pours a bucket of sardines on you and slaps you with an alligator*

kh_fan_4e

Themuffinman said:
It's pointless.

Once your strength reaches above 60, you do the same amount of damage.

I have proof too. I had ultima weapon on, adn my strength was 70 soemthin, and I hit a wyvern. It took it down to 1/20 health.

Then I put on kingdom key, and ym strength was 60, and I hit another wyvern, and it took it down to the same exact health.

Once you get to level 100, stat increases aren't really needed anymore. You already practically kill everything in one hit besides sheilds and wyverns.

*gasp*

FOR SHAME!!!

*pours a bucket of sardines on you and slaps you with an alligator*

yea i deserve it...but that was after my lil bro deleted my data

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Question, why are you doing this? You don't really even need them! Just do it all yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back