• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG!Sora's last Form!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
it's alright if it's old news... there still are some people who don't know about it...

thanks for the refresher!!

BlackDeath

IT's about time someone other than me has came across the form.
I came across it when i was playing with my friends japanese kh2 verson last month!

Sora transform in the Anti form when he recieves a lot of damage from a heartless in a drive form, the next time he drives, he becomes Anti form!

iMtHe14ThMeMbEr

HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS THAT NEW??? i've already beaten the game 100%. and the way u said about how to transform into it is WRONG. i saw a video, i tried, but it never worked. it just happens at times. if anyone has any q's about it. ask me!!!

AndyBlaze

Website
www.myspace.com

RikusDarkHalf

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
keyblader72 said:
Why did they decide to give Anti Form Sora No Keyblade?
because sora's anti-form is based on when he turned into a Shadow in kh1. basically, sora's a shadow, but an advanced sora-shadow.

nomura even said himself (in the latest thing) that story-wise anti-form is based on sora's Dark-shadow side from kh1. (when he turns into a heartless)

Lunar Knight

American Person
I try not to flame people for old things. At least it's new for you and some of the other members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back