• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

omg some one kill me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MXsora

i cant believe this!
my teacher has just anounced a research report!
how am i suppose to play kh2 over spring break if im doing my paper!
*runs around his room screaming like a chicken with his head cut off*

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, better start now so you can finish early and have more time when it comes out

Starburst, your sig is scary :(

MXsora

wow, i never thought people would suport me
well at least i picked a good topic to work with
i think it is due like a couple of days after spring break

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Whats more important to you a video game that bears no impact on your future whatsoever, or school which does???

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i for one, along with everyone in here, feels sorry for your predictament.

just wondering, what's the report on?

MXsora

chaywa said:
Whats more important to you a video game that bears no impact on your future whatsoever, or school which does???

yay i know im actually the smartest person in my class (well except in english i hate it). Also my teacher expects a lot from me because i always do well
so ,i cant believe im saying this but, im going to impress my tacher and not slack off even though it is kh2 *tries to get his mind in order*
OH and its on the impact of video game violence on kids, you know encouraging them to do insane things

brainy_pigeon

Just start on the report now(If you can). You'll get it done eary, then, not only will you be able to relax while everyone else is hurrying up and finishing, you'll be able to play KH2.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Research Reports are easy, common =P Even my college ones arent bad, but then again, I'm good at writing them.

Time management is the key. Make it your goal to gather all the information you'll need ASAP, make your outline of how you're going to make the essay. Write until you have enough to get a good grade. Voila.

KH2 will be your reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back