• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG.....not another

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
yeah i saw the trailer yesterday for the santa claus 3! with whay i saw yesterday it looks like its gonna be worse than SC2. and this time the villian is jack frost. the first one was realy good b/c its one of the few disney movies that dont have a villian. then the sequel was like they wrote the script at the last moment.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Actually it's the better way. Martin Short as Jack Frost, who is funny in ANY movie they place him in. And can even make them better. I'm actually looking forward to it. Tim Allen is really passionate about the Santa Claus trilogy, so I think this will be a fitting ending.

He's been really excited since filming began, so all is good signs.

Joe

Bronze Member
I agree and Tim Allen isn't a bad actor, he's just....... aged

Joe

Bronze Member
Don't see it, it's horrible........ literally

Joe

Bronze Member
Not really, but I'll see it being that I liked the original so much, one of my favorites while growing up

Joe

Bronze Member
It's not that, but it's just lost that feel of the original, you know?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
You have to realize the original was something great for its time, and for Disney. Nothing can ever hold the magic of the original, it's why it's sort of unfair to compare. But Killer, do check out Santa Claus 2, it has some great moments.

Henskie

I'm Batman
i wont see it but that doesnt mean that I think it will suck It isnt my type of movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back