• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omg Jingle Bells = Subliminal Message

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Mika Kisaragi said:
How you ever loved him, is beyond me Rikora. I told you he was bad news. >_>

Anyway, it was scary...I had my ear to my speakers trying to hear the message. xDD

Its funny isnt it ....... I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE .... oh wait.....

Yeah the message is hard to hear sorry my brother is the one who uploaded this but he had some type of infection that makes his giant head numb

edit: admins ......... my post number isnt going up ! help me here !

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
well not as scary as that devil one from long ago... <_<;; but at least it's morning ehehe *gives its beca a teddy bear to hug*

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
SON OF A B********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im better now

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
My heart is just now going back to normal... whew. That was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back