• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

omg inorite?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
vadersigv2.png

V1

vadersig.png

V2

the drop shadowed sqwiggle thing doesn't mesh well with the rest of the tag.

with text looks better, might look better with different text though.

Amphetamine

muff pie diva
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Actually, the drop shadowed squiggle would look better if there was another one somewhere.
But for some reason, I like this tag a whole lot ;_;

Make me one sometime, thanks.

Subtly Inspiring
truth = it's not a very dynamic stock and a poor choice to try to make a tag out of.

The single pixel pencil outline has a color that clashes against the rest of the tag. Like, there's no point for it.
The pen tooling on the left is also out of place and un-needed. The drop shadow and stroke only make it worse.
Colors don't make sense. They don't follow any pre-determined palette and the don't complement each other.

It's not a bad tag, it just has design flaws. Keep it up, work more on composition, choose better stocks, spend less time on random trendy effects.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
♥;4357601 said:
truth = it's not a very dynamic stock and a poor choice to try to make a tag out of.

The single pixel pencil outline has a color that clashes against the rest of the tag. Like, there's no point for it.
The pen tooling on the left is also out of place and un-needed. The drop shadow and stroke only make it worse.
Colors don't make sense. They don't follow any pre-determined palette and the don't complement each other.

It's not a bad tag, it just has design flaws. Keep it up, work more on composition, choose better stocks, spend less time on random trendy effects.
thank you.

^thats what i call some good cnc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back