• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omg! I'm legal. O_O

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
I clicked this thread solely to see what kind of reponses there were. Now that you have a few options, who you gonna call first?

Oh yeah. Happy B-day.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
412-551-9606
:mellow:

That's because they aren't me.

Your cell? That's 412 is Piitsburgh Allegheny county, PA. From looking at all The lights Posts you said you live in a ghetto. I live real close. I love Piitsburgh. The city and all it's festival. I guess Sandcastle and the news would be holding some sorta fest. Pittsburgh is not a ghetto unless you live in bad section. Your in college right? Dukque [sorry I'm not the best how to spell it] my mom went to that school. [Gets shiver down back] We just moved from Beaver county 3 years ago. Any way Happy B-Day, don't you have to be 21 to... Oh thats right some you can be 18. That stinks every state is better than mine I can't drive till I'm 18 now due to a new law.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Your cell? That's 412 is Piitsburgh Allegheny county, PA. From looking at all The lights Posts you said you live in a ghetto. I live real close. I love Piitsburgh.

Pittsburgh annoys me, but then again, what doesn't?

Also, you shouldn't totally not visit me. ^_^

Back