• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

omg i got grounded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caminee

maybe she thought u were being tardy because of kingdom hearts2....and honestly its just a game dont make a thread in the wrong topic about how ur mom broke ur game that u had for like 5 days...i dont mean to be harsh but get over it

Caminee

i dont think hes gonna respond...if u look at his information he only posted twice and it was in this thread

Burori

Actually I don't feel sorry for you and I hope you learn the lesson from it. I've done some stupid things but that is something I would never do to my mom and if I did she would do the same thing your mom did. She deserved more then being lied to for a game. Don't get me wrong I love Kingdom Hearts 2 but I would put school and family first before it and anyone who does otherwise is a rather sad human being.

Sanctuary Keeper

heheheh, you cry, I laugh. J/k, dont feel bad, I broke mine, luckily i can get a free one cause I pre-ordered........the day before it came out too XD. Good perk no?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
So you got suspended because you were tardy...didnt tell you mom. Went into the woods so you can play KH2 at home...And your mom broke it in half after she found out you lied bout everything. I wish she broke your Ps2. This is your fault for lieing so don't look to us for pity. Do the crime..you pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back