• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

omg i got grounded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whiplash_007

ok heres the deal, i got a letter saying i was tardy to class way too many times and that they would have to suspend me for 3 days.(this was on friday, so i was suspended monday tuesday and wednsday) well i got kh2 on thursday and played it to death!!! and i had the perfect plan to hide in the woods till school let out and go home like i had just walked off the bus. (btw i have been w8ting and w8ting to play the pride lands world like crazy i mean i was going nuts trying to hurry up and get to it)well it worked monday and tuesday, and as soon as i got to pride lands my mom stormed in the house saying she got a letter from school and she grabbed kh2 and broke it in half. are u feeling my pain? i am still tore up about it.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
you didn't really have to skip school for it , its just a video game.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
He didn't skip school. He was suspended because of tardies, thus, the hiding in the woods, and when his mother found out, she broke the game in half.

What a bish.

That sucks, I remember something similar happening to me, but it didn't involve a video game. xP

Girlygirl

whiplash_007 said:
ok heres the deal, i got a letter saying i was tardy to class way too many times and that they would have to suspend me for 3 days.(this was on friday, so i was suspended monday tuesday and wednsday) well i got kh2 on thursday and played it to death!!! and i had the perfect plan to hide in the woods till school let out and go home like i had just walked off the bus. (btw i have been w8ting and w8ting to play the pride lands world like crazy i mean i was going nuts trying to hurry up and get to it)well it worked monday and tuesday, and as soon as i got to pride lands my mom stormed in the house saying she got a letter from school and she grabbed kh2 and broke it in half. are u feeling my pain? i am still tore up about it.
I'm not going to say its your own fault but I'm not sure she would have broken it, if you weren't so tardy, but then again I don't know the WHOLE situation. Sorry about your mom breaking it but... come on I don't think you should have brought it to school in the first place, lots of things could have happened to it.:rolleyes:

BULLETPROOF

lol, she broke it in half :eek: i just got the game two day's ago, i've been playing for around 10 hours, im on proud mode and at the olympus collesium

THE ONE KEYBLADE

vary crual

wow my parants are like push overs i can do almost what ever i want just as long as i have some what good grades.

SabreW0lf

Good, Im glad you got grounded for getting so many tardies AND then lieing to your mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back