• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG!!! He still does it!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are lucky the cast time is a bit slower than the one in KH1. Plus it makes him open to attack with devasating air combos.

.:Roxas:.

Banned
hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half hour and a half

sorry, got a little carried away, i get kh2 in an hour and a half so yea, i cant wait.

keyblade master

yeah, for me i think the most important skills was glide and master form jump, thats important when u try to catch him when he does sin harvest

keyknightmaster1

in the first game it was easier because i could use cure more than once i had ultima weapon and aero so far i don't even know if they have aero in the 2nd game im only at the timeless river and cure uses all your mp in the kh2

-BLITZ-

He's in the dark depths, just past where you had the 1000 heartless fight.

-BLITZ-

After the 1000 heartless battle i think, but it doesnt matter because by then you're no match for him so dont even try it. You should be level 80 if you want to beat him on proud.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
U get to fight him after U complete the events in Tron World second time around-After U defeat MCP and Sark-...he was easy to defeat, but he just likes to use cheap tactics, to catch U off-guard....I just can't believe I was able to beat him with the Oblivion keyblade, and on Proud Mode.....I thought the game would be harder

KhII--Fenrir

lol I beat him on lvl 75 on standard so lvl 80 would be about right for him on proud. Also if u can't get lvl 3 high jump to hit spehiroth while he is doing sin harvest then just get a bunch of elixers and high potions and when u see the halo over your head use the potion and when it hits you, you are automatically healed right after. That's what worked for me =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back