• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

omg...demyx...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhGamer89

yea put firaga on ur quick menu and use wisdom form XD haha! i have mine all the way lvl'd up and its kinda hard! so. xD i would lvl up the form first!

sonidzero

lol, he was in a corner when he did the ending water stuff, and i stood there doing firaga, since it was all in one spot, i got ALL the mp orbs, my magic never ran out XD

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
I used the combo move with donald...the firework one...just use it repeatedly...demy makes weird yelps afetr you clear out the the clones. Second time around, SAVE you master form.

Lady Aino

I do believe there is a reaction command that comes in handy for this very situation. It wipes out a good deal of water fiends every time you use it. Using that you can easily wipe out more than 75 in 30 seconds.

Sora_is_mine*2

lol, definetly wisdom. See, you have to memorize his attack form. You can tell by his different form of stance what he's gonna do next. Like a crouch confirms the water attack. Personally, just jump to wisdom and forget ur motion, just keep pressing that button and ur swell. If you have no magic, jumping and keeping Allys alive can sometimes fail, but is usually a 90% way of good technique.

Have fun, and "DANCE WATER DANCE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back