• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMFG! Utada Not in BBS? Mystery Girl Spoilers!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Near

Or...Look at the bottom of the page, that article was added on the 28th of December. Thus, look up ALL interviews with Victoria Beckham in the past month of December and if you find that one again and again, then there ya' go.

Enigmatic Knight

i dont tink it is rea,l the way she talks about aqua and terra dont seem to be something she would talk about, it seems that the writer planed this and tried to make us think that it is real by revealing a major plot line. water= aqua latin? would she know this, and would she really remember Terra ?

keithrlns

WHAT THE HELL!!! WHY?!?!? WHY DID I READ IT?!?!?!, (dont want believe this) X(

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I swear if the contents of that interview are real I will be furious. I might beat someone's face in.

How could she give away plot details like that? even if they are true. We havent seen a scan of aqua yet and she just gives away a major detail. I would imagine there would be some sort of gag order on her not to speak of the game.

Cloudless Sky

Stupiest thing I ever see... It spoilt BBS

Victoria as Aqua voice = Stupid
Riku and Sora is bro = Stupid x 2
Spice Girl sing for BBS instead of Utada hikaru = Stupid x 3
Aqua is their mother = Stupid x 4

Please tell me the whole thing is a lie

D

Dexter

THANK GOD! Though this hurts KH Manicas repetion ALOT. I really didn't like the whole Sora, and Riku brothers thing. I mean how could Aqua be a mother when in BBS she's like 20 and Sora, and Riku are about 5. So that meant Aqua was pregant when she was 14-15 years old!??? LOl, yeah I'm happy now................//

Near

Yay, fake. The interview is staged on KHManiacs, for obvious reasons. They made her sound dumb, but that sort of high dumb, so she knows alot, but is doped up enough to say things....If I made any sense just then...But yes...It's a fake, wooot!!! ^^

Awards
I feel heroic. Then again, maybe Victoria is dumb enough to repeat herself word for word in different interviews. You never know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back