• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMFG! Utada Not in BBS? Mystery Girl Spoilers!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
[sorry, hope this helps! will try to tag b4 i post! my bad...]
(I apologize if this has been posted b4. but if it was, then ppl wouldnt post theories about Aqua... hm...)

this might be a joke... then again...
OMG!
i was looking for info on BBS til i bumped into khmaniacs.

oh and the link is not covered by the tag so please highlight the section B4 clicking on the link!

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT
Highlight at your own rist

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
this is weird... shouldn't they be working on the japanese version of birth by sleep? well... i don't believe it though. so i guess i'll have to wait and see.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I am having a lot of trouble believing this. IF this is true, it spoils the whole game. It is way too far fetched.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If you do not use spoiler tags discussing this (I don't care if its true or not), you will be banned for 24 hours.

As for myself, KH Maniacs is a site known for integrity, however, I do not believe this one bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dnize

o shit.. i read a little bit of it... ande when i got to the part i was like ****!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I have an extremely hard time believing this. Come on, the SPICE GIRLS ?

Awards
Umm.... whoa. I hope very VERY dearly that this is total BS. Part of me, however, thinks that it might be true, because they did have Lance Bass voice Sephiroth. So they can exhibit poor taste. If this is true than

SPOILER (Kinda. Just don't want to be banned)

BBS is TOTALLY sunk.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
to monkeybutt:
fixed it! sorry for the mistake... havent been online [forums] just main page...
--------------
ok, yeah, it might have been rigged, so for now, my only hope is that either Nomura has her head b/c of all dat info, or the world have her head for lying. lol

D

Dexter

The SPICE GiRLS??? I mean I really don't know if this is BS, I mean KH Maniac is a VERY respected kh site and has never been know to post BS at this magnitude! But if it's true then I'm kinda excited. Utada music was getting old for me and the Spice Girls are known to produce VERY good music. Victoria Beckham has played rolls in shows so she has SOME acting experience so I wouldn't say that's a bad choice (I mean hey it could be worse, they could've hired Britaney Spears...lol). But I have hard time believing this but wouldn't be suprised if this is somhow true...........//

Enigmatic Knight

haha this cant be true, i hope, i just hope that the part about the you know who, the bit about earth and water arnt true.earth = terra water = aqua

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
The SPICE GiRLS??? I mean I really don't know if this is BS, I mean KH Maniac is a VERY respected kh site and has never been know to post BS at this magnitude! But if it's true then I'm kinda excited. Utada music was getting old for me and the Spice Girls are known to produce VERY good music. Victoria Beckham has played rolls in shows so she has SOME acting experience so I wouldn't say that's a bad choice (I mean hey it could be worse, they could've hired Britaney Spears...lol). But I have hard time believing this but wouldn't be suprised if this is somhow true...........//

lets find the source of the interview itself...
maybe we'll see if either the site is BS'ng us, or the spice girl is a big moth!

Awards
I hope this is a joke. The sad thing is that the spoiler bits all seem plausible. (Especially the first two. The third is kind of cheesy) If another non-KH site link can be found, I will say that it is verified. (KH people can make up consistent BS. Others cannot.) The interview obviously came from elsewhere. So the question is where?

EDIT: LOL same idea at the same time.

Merlin326

pretty sure i avoided spoilers, but just in case...

SPOILERS???

i really find this hard to believe.

for one thing, i highly doubt SE, Nomura, Disney, etc. would allow something like this to spill out when we havent even gotten a trailer (or much of anything besides scans) if it were true. for another, that one thing concerning the cerulean haired one seems so farfetched, so clice, so... you get the idea, to be real.

that, and why would only the first part be in english on an otherwise spanish interview AND website? no, until more "proof" shows up, i find this VERY hard to believe and will not consider it fact.

EDIT: two things. one, you two took the words right out of my mouth. second, upon checking again, the interview part in spanish is basicly the main point of this discussion, translated.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Last edited:

Near

I mean, it seems resonable...I dunno' I'd like to not put so much into it, but suppose it were true, it's not a complete give away, and still doesn't explain a number of things. Either way, this just brings hope that the game will be done rather soon (by soon I mean sometime this year)(that is if they've alread covered this much of the English voices).
As far as Utada being out...Hmm, I dunno. I love Utada, she's amazing at what she does, but she's currently busy with getting her next two albums released. Although, I think I remember an interview where she said she has the job to make the KH3 opening already.

D

Dexter

I think the only way to find out the vadility of this "rumor" is to acutally E-Mail Victoria Beckham and ask kindly if she ever gave an interveiw about BBS? Now only if somone knows her E-Mail......................hmmm..............//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back