• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMFG!!! PLEASE Help!!! Final Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

horsegon1

look al u need to do is go to underworld and enter cerberus cup then use master form if u dont get it then put retry it took me about 5 days so dont feel bad

BeanBag

KH4LiFe said:
so what y'all saying is that I can only drive once (Valor Form=3 bars, 7 bars-3 bars=4 bars and y'all said i need 5 bars) and then I have to wait until my bar goes to 5 AGAIN? to get into final?

Think of it like MP Cost.
Example: When you use Cure (or whatever), the cost of it is all. So, your Magic Bar, will decrease and you'll have to wait for it to recharge or by using Ether, Elixir, etc.

For Drive Forms, it's practically the same. (All of my examples, the Drive Gauge is at its max: 7. While all your Form levels are also at lvl 7).
Say, you have your Drive Gauge to max
It cost 3 Drive Gauges to use Valor. But, for how long it will stay (mine is 9, but I have Form Boost equipped), depends on what your FORM level is, and either if your Form Boosts are equipped.

But for you to even get Final Form, you'll need Sora's GAUGE at 5.

Hope that seems to be easier to understand as it is in my head o.0 :p

Nunni856

i almost went through the exact same thing and finally i got it when i was trying to work on wisdom form. lol

Legato2471

Legato2471 said:
4. Final Form

A.) Location : Final Form is given to you anytime after you have Valor, Wisdom and Master Form. It is completely random and can happen in any world at any time after getting past Memory's Skyscraper. You must also have atleast 5 gauges already. An easier way of getting Final Form is driving while in tournaments in the Underworld since your Drive Gauge fills up faster during the fights you can drive more often.

B.) Drive Gauge Consumption : 5 Gauges
Special Ability : Glide
Outfit Color : Black and White

C.) As with Master Form, you can fuse with any two party members to make Final Form. This is the most powerful drive form in the game. You glide around like with Wisdom Form, as well as having huge increases in physical strength and magic. Instead of holding your keyblades they hover behind you which gives you a bit more range on attacks but at times it may feel a little hard to control as you can't stop finishing moves once you get far enough into a combo.

D.) Leveling it up : Final Form gains exp from each Nobody you kill. Nobodies are most commonly found in Twilight Town and The World That Never Was.

7.) Battles that increase amount of drive gauges.

Barbossa : Port Royal
Malicious Program : Space Paranoids
Saix : The World That Never Was
Sephiroth : Radiant Gardens

Credit : Legato2471, keyblader72 and UmbrellaCorp77

I got Final Form in The World That Never Was while fighting Xigbar. I went to go into Master Form and got Final Instead.

KH4LiFe

Thx for helping.... good news:

I finally got it!

today I kept on driving in the Land of dragons and got tired so I went to TWTNW and drived ONCE...ONCE... and I got it! lol I leveled it up to level 7 in yen sid's tower in 2 hours and while I leveled the final, i also leveled myself up 10 levels.... got glide lvl 3 but now i'm tryna find a route for the poster duty job because i cant do it.... i alrdy looked at the video on youtube but it's really hard to memorize the route

all i gotta do now is level up all my forms and get the poster duty job done and I'll practically finish the whole game 100%... except the pooh nightmare

Awards
I found the quickest way to get to the Final form is to use the drive cheat. Go to Underworld, enter a cup, quit immediately and have max drive. The place I was able to get final form the easiest is The World that Never was, so I just went to the save point where the moogle has a shop, with the stairs, then fight my way past everything until I get to proof of existence. Repeat. And Master form was what got it for me best. I think it has something to do with how many nobodies you've defeated or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back