• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMFG!!! PLEASE Help!!! Final Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH4LiFe

OK..... I have leveled up all my forms up to their last level which is level 5 but I still havent gotten the Final Form.. and yes, I beat the game alrdy, which means i went thru the battle wit roxas which was supposed to unlock the final form but I have alrdy gone on drive for like 30 times straight and NO FINAL FORM!!!

I alrdy got

High Jump LvL 3
High Dodge LvL 3
Quick Run LvL 3

but i need the damn final form to get glide! can anyone PLEASE help me? like, tell me where i should drive a lot and which form i should do the most

I been levelin up my forms in the land of dragons which is the best part for it and I have been told that you can drive into any form and you'll EVENTUALLY get Final butI still dont get it

plz help

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Go to the Underworld and enter a match that allows drive. Just repeat that over and over again. If you mess up then just quit a try again.

KH4LiFe

which form did you get it with??? should i drive mostly into one form?

jackthemonkey

If you go into the world that never was and use the drive, you want to get anti form because it will possibly turn you into final. The first time you have a 25%, if you dont get it that time then the next time it goes to anti-form it will be a 50% that the anti will actually be a final. Finally if you don't get it that time then the next time you should go to antiform, it will be a guaranteed 100% chance of getting final form

Kunoke

KH4LiFe said:
High Jump LvL 3
High Dodge LvL 3
Quick Run LvL 3

If you don't have final yet, you CAN'T have lvl 3 ANYTHING, those come at level 7 of your drive form. >_>

But yeah, I got Final in TWTNW as well.

E

Eclipse

it doesn't matter, valor, master, and wisdom = the same amount of points leading to the chance of transforming into final.

you just have bad luck, keep driving, doesn't matter which, then go to a save point and go to the gummi ship, and return to the save point before the drive gauge runs out, so you can keep driving. =P

but considering anti-form becomes the chances of turning into final form, boss fights increase the chance of transforming, so try boss fights.

My Destiny Begin

lol i got final form when i was fighting the cerberus paradox cup with valor form lvl 5 wisdom form lvl 2 and master form lvl 4 and when i was fighting in like round 8 i had 5 drive lvl i changed to master form and then i turned to final form i was so suprise and i think u need to at lease lvl up all forms at lease once and have drive lvl 5 and the max lvl of forms and summon is not 5 its 7 like the other guys sayed.good luck to u at getting final form.

ps:sorry for any spelling mistakes im not good at spelling LOL!

KH4LiFe

Kunoke said:
If you don't have final yet, you CAN'T have lvl 3 ANYTHING, those come at level 7 of your drive form. >_>

But yeah, I got Final in TWTNW as well.

yes, i actually have LvL 3 in all of those without the final.. i double checked

i guess i'm gonna try TWTNW

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
I don't think you need to max out your forms to get Final (cause I sure didn't xD). But just make sure every time you drive, your Drive Bar is 5 or more. Cause Final takes 5 bars and I think if you don't have the 5 bars needed you can't get Final.

Shadukai X

Banned
You just have to keep using forms in TWTNW, and then use drive when your at drive 5, go into either valor or wisdom so you save drive if you don't get it

KH4LiFe

my drive bar is at 7

so what y'all saying is that I can only drive once (Valor Form=3 bars, 7 bars-3 bars=4 bars and y'all said i need 5 bars) and then I have to wait until my bar goes to 5 AGAIN? to get into final?

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
my drive bar is at 7

so what y'all saying is that I can only drive once (Valor Form=3 bars, 7 bars-3 bars=4 bars and y'all said i need 5 bars) and then I have to wait until my bar goes to 5 AGAIN? to get into final?
no!! if you drive in to valor it will tacke 3 bars off of your gauge but in final it will tack 5 bars off of your gauge, meaning if you drive in to final you can't
do it twice in a row,.......

and no!!!
your max drive gauge has to be at least 5 bars....and driving in to final is only when you drive in to another form you will get it so if you want to get it you will need to keep driving in to differnt forms you will under stand when you get it

Last edited:

robysortijas181

go to cerberus cup and use master form, if you don't get it,retry, patient....
final form appears randomly you'll get it about 5 attempts....

BeanBag

Lvl 3 isn't the Maxed out level for the Forms, it should say "High Jump/Quick Run, etc Maxed". Also, level 5 isn't the highest, it's 7
On Sora's Abilities, the maxed out lvl is 3.

So, since you havent gotten the Fianl yet, try and get all of your forms to lvl 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back