• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omfg Its Ansem Hes In A Black Cloak

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
When you watch this trailer look closely i cant pause it for you but at the end of this trailer where its goes black you see ansem in a ORG outfit could he be one of the members himself actually give me your thoughts and opinions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=GcHG2c69T3o
WATCH CLOSELY AT THE END

helios

Bronze Member
No i havent seen the trailer until today and i didnt see any threads about him being seen in the trailer nobody was even talking about it. It had me thinking about what MYInnerFred said about shells could Ansem Heart and soul take two different forms?

adventchildkiori

Oh dear.. yes it is old news. Try searching for the topic First on the search bar next time, if you cant find anything on the topic or similar then post. I've found 2 topics similar to this. Ill get a mod to close this one now but heres the link to the orginal discussion:

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=34790&highlight=Ansem

You can read and continue any thoughts or questiosn you have there.

Last edited:

helios

Bronze Member
............................Damn can someone find a Mod to close this where is Ryu

zerokool

yes we know already that much is obvious. Many people think that he is the superior or mabye a whole nother person by himself. I thought this what if Ansem has the power tto change his form at will. That would explthposilty of a female order member. Think about. If he has that power then he could disguise himself. Plus the femaler order member seems know Sora somehow, a translation stated her sayin to someone that you shouldn't forget how strong or emeny is. Seeing that she has fought him before or implying somethin like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back