• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ombre

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
I am the sea
I am the one called "me"

I settle for best
I settle for those who detest

I take the abuse by the hand
I take on sex by one called "man"

I see blood running down
I see my confidence drown

I smell the mixture of toxins
I smell the mixture of fear and caution

I feel my head spinning from life
I feel my life is slipping before my eyes

I lay there in a cold-stop
I pray that all of this would stop

He looks over me like his prey
He looks all over me like a display

He scans with his hands
He scans with such demand

He uses his penis as a sort of dominance
He uses his penis with such confidence

He does not get many lines
He does not know me as "mine"

I laid there with new fear
I laid there for the past ten years

Life goes on talking about death
Life goes on talking about salvation

Where is mine?
Wait, he already took that.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
Now I can see how this can bring up a lot of sensitive topics, and I completely understand that. But the reason as to why I wanted to post this was to bring it out into the open for discussion. I want people to feel like they are not alone and that if we bring out our stories in a creative manner, then I believe these topics can be a bit easier to digest.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I admire the way you weaved such a sad and terrible tale in the fewest words possible. It has a strong message that some face in the real world today. I feel sad for those who've ever faced such an ordeal. It is a sensitive topic, but it's an important one to discuss in today's society. And it's also a good reminder of not taking a free drink from a stranger at a bar or party. Furthermore, to take care and caution when someone you know makes you uncomfortable. To keep harassers at bay, cry and be noisy to draw attention and to get help. Never ever give in to someone that's making you uncomfortable or scared. Because this story is a reflection of what happens to victims. :c (A good story, yes, but certainly a sad and terrible fate for anyone.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back