• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Olympus Colliseum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper512

So today i was replaying KH2 and i was on the second visit to Olympus Colliseum. Hades was using a statue tht i think was pretty much aurons heart to control him, so Auron would fight Hercules. Sora sees this and tells Herc about the statue and Herc says this sounds familiar. So i was thinking: maybe Hades used a staue like that to control Zack during BBS. If Herc said the statue idea sounded familiar there has to be some connection to the past. And Auron and Zack r both from FF but that could just be nothing. Just a thought so tell me wat u think

BGizzles456

From the looks of it, I don't think Zack is under Hades control. Hades can control dead people, which clearly Zack is not. It seems that Zack is just there for training.

Key of Valor

The Professor
This sounds like an interesting theory that might actually occur.

BGizzles45 said:
From the looks of it, I don't think Zack is under Hades control. Hades can control dead people, which clearly Zack is not. It seems that Zack is just there for training.

What makes you so sure that Zack isn't dead? He dies in the FF7 series, so he might die in KH as well.

Izayoi said:
Or, and I'm most likely wrong, Hades used one of those dolls in the movie?

I don't think Hades used those dolls in the movie.

BGizzles456

This sounds like an interesting theory that might actually occur.

What makes you so sure that Zack isn't dead? He dies in the FF7 series, so he might die in KH as well.

I don't think Hades used those dolls in the movie.

Except this has nothing to do with Final Fantasy. Going by your theory, Aerith is dead as well. These guest characters have no correlation with their Final Fantasy counter parts.

Key of Valor

The Professor
BGizzles45 said:
Except this has nothing to do with Final Fantasy. Going by your theory, Aerith is dead as well. These guest characters have no correlation with their Final Fantasy counter parts.

I'm not saying Zack has to die though, I'm saying he could die.

I'm just asking a question. You said Zack looks to be clearly alive, so I'm just wondering why you think that is.

αsiя

space coke
Why doe every FF character has to be under the control of Hades
Zack in the scans looked like a nice decent guy and looked like he was just there to become a Hero

Allister Rose

French Lover
So today i was replaying KH2 and i was on the second visit to Olympus Colliseum. Hades was using a statue tht i think was pretty much aurons heart to control him, so Auron would fight Hercules. Sora sees this and tells Herc about the statue and Herc says this sounds familiar. So i was thinking: maybe Hades used a staue like that to control Zack during BBS. If Herc said the statue idea sounded familiar there has to be some connection to the past. And Auron and Zack r both from FF but that could just be nothing. Just a thought so tell me wat u think

if this was true than that must mean zack died and came back to life because of hades. probably but i doubt he will die at such a young age

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
nah i dont think so.. .

BGizzles456

I'm not saying Zack has to die though, I'm saying he could die.

I'm just asking a question. You said Zack looks to be clearly alive, so I'm just wondering why you think that is.

Hm...I don't know? Maybe because he looks alive? Or maybe you could be right. Maybe Hades risen him from the dead so he can train with Hercules and some day surpass him, and finish him off for good (which obviously fails). Maybe Zack disobeyed Hades like Auron did...

That takes me. Do you think we'll see the other Gods such as Zeus in Birth by Sleep? Only time can tell.

αsiя

space coke
Hm...I don't know? Maybe because he looks alive? Or maybe you could be right. Maybe Hades risen him from the dead so he can train with Hercules and some day surpass him, and finish him off for good (which obviously fails). Maybe Zack disobeyed Hades like Auron did...

That takes me. Do you think we'll see the other Gods such as Zeus in Birth by Sleep? Only time can tell.

Thats what everyone wants to see in OC

Key of Valor

The Professor
Personally, I do think Zack is alive, but I also think there is a possibility that he might be dead. I think this theory has a chance of happening.

Or maybe... Hades uses a doll to control another dead FF character other than Zack (maybe an FF villain?). So maybe the Olympus Coliseum will have two FF visitors in BBS.

Key of Valor

The Professor
rwats36 said:
Yeah he did, it was a doll of Meg and he also had "chess pieces" of the monsters Herc fights

I remember those dolls, but I thought they were only used to keep track of his allies and didn't have any magical properties.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Key of Valor
I remember those dolls, but I thought they were only used to keep track of his allies and didn't have any magical properties.

Regardless of what they were used for, they're still dolls, and Herc still saw them (since they were sitting right there on the table) when he barged into Hades' place in the Underworld on Cerberus after Meg's death.

There's a chance that Zack could under Hades' control, seeing as he is quite gullible, but he knows a shady character when he sees one, and Hades couldn't be any more suspicious looking.

As for whether or not he's dead, I'd rather think he isn't.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Or, and I'm most likely wrong, Hades used one of those dolls in the movie?

He had a bunch of dolls that he had on a chess-board and stuff.
But he never used them to control people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back