• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Olympus Coliseum trouble.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku Daisuke

Website
www.youtube.com
OK im relly mad :cursing:. im lv 99 i have all wepons i completley finished the gummi routes but theres one problem. i cant finish the journel because the last 3 paradox cups wont open. why not. im rell mad any one know how i can unlock them?

Last edited:

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Level up your forms and summons. If you're level 99, the problem is probably the summons.
*hint- you don't have to actually fight with your summons to level them up. If you just summon them and keep them out for the full duration of their summon time, then you should level up. Do this in the Underworld Entrance so you can quickly refill your drive gauge, either by leaving via save point or by doing the whole trick with the tournaments.

Twilight'sView

Level up your forms and summons. If you're level 99, the problem is probably the summons.
*hint- you don't have to actually fight with your summons to level them up. If you just summon them and keep them out for the full duration of their summon time, then you should level up. Do this in the Underworld Entrance so you can quickly refill your drive gauge, either by leaving via save point or by doing the whole trick with the tournaments.

Go to Timeless River and level up THERE. Lot's of Drive orbs there to level up with because of those taxi and fat soldier heartless. PLUS, there's the door that let's you make the fastest enter and exit in the entire game.

No offense though. You're still okay.

Riku Daisuke

Website
www.youtube.com
Go to Timeless River and level up THERE. Lot's of Drive orbs there to level up with because of those taxi and fat soldier heartless. PLUS, there's the door that let's you make the fastest enter and exit in the entire game.

No offense though. You're still okay.

ok that makes more sense. plus i got fenrier so im all good

kingdomboy16

hey i heard that if u have everything completed w/ 100% and if u go back to timeless rives theres a fifth door and u get king mickey as a summon. has anyone tried that????

Denki-Kurai

hey i heard that if u have everything completed w/ 100% and if u go back to timeless rives theres a fifth door and u get king mickey as a summon. has anyone tried that????

I heard the same thing but never tried it. I don't think it's true though.

and riku daisuke stole my fav name and the sig is soo...deepresing

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
To compete in the Cerberus Paradox Cup, all of your Forms must be at level 5. To compete in the Titan Paradox Cup, you have to have your Summons at level 5 as well. To reach the last cup, both your forms and your summons must be completely leveled up (Level 7).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back