• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Olympus Coliseum Mission (Day 224, Mission 61)- Hover Ghosts/Xigbar/Guard Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maleficent

Website
www.chicagonow.com
I am having the HARDEST time getting through Mission 61, Day 224 in KH: 385/2 Days.

It's a combination of those darn idiotic Hover Ghosts and their stupid pick-you-up-as-your-heath-meter-repeats move, the other flying Heartless that you have to fight PLUS having to fight Xigbar, and to put the cherry on top, you have to defeat the GUARD ARMOR. I can get past the Hover Ghosts and Xigbar, but by the time I get to the Guard Armor, my resources are depleted.

Are there any tips AT ALL that you could give me to help me beat this darn mission? I want to get through this mission so the story can continue, but I've been stuck for QUITE some time now! XP

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Xigbar doesn't like Fire I don't think.

Thats all I can remember of it. Would a video help though? I'll look for a video

edit:
[video=youtube;2oMTk-yRG_U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oMTk-yRG_U[/video]
This one had the Xigbar one and the Guard armor. Do you want one with the Ghost things as well?

Maxyli138

Hover Ghosts - Jump to avoid them from picking you up. Use regular attacks to do damage or final limit if you can. Bring limit recharges.

Big Flying Heartless - Thunder and regular attacks work.

Xigbar - Fire and final limit. Dodge roll to avoid his attacks.

Guard Armor - Stay back while it's moving, then move in and attack when it stops. Bring cures and hi-potions.

Hope I helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back