• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old Xehanort Nomura Illustration

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
K, I just fiddled with the original artwork in photoshop a little. Can't see someone has done this before so I thought it would be funny.

khansemcopyda8.jpg

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yo.....never seen that pic b4. he looks great.
another evil entity for the Crimson Soldier to defeat.
mwahahahaha!!!

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
heh, thats because i just made it :p

for instance, i used a chop of his original hair to make his goatbeard,

if I would have sit longer doing this, I would make his back curled forwards and made his stomach muscles smaller, to olderize him but I thought most people just look at his balled head anyways

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
yes, just like I said in the first post? what's your point?
and this job actually was not done in a snap so if you think you could do it a whole lot better then be my guest

this was just to have Xehanort's balled look while keeping the original design from Nomura, just to give fans a nanosecond of irony

swizzle

You are such a drag..
like hte pic good work it looks convincing except i dont think that the sunset horizen took place in teh future, i think it was in the past

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
thats tru...i dont think the old dudes ansem. but the pic looks very convincing that it could be. but it cant be cuz its been stated its in the past right?

Sexy Angel
:scared: Just like Xehanorts heartless older self, yet they are not the same person +P

:thumbup:

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
or maybe it's just xehanort lolz, lets just keep this light discussion huh, "haha what a drawing" no need to delve into theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back