• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuyin

Are all the old worlds going to be in KH2 or just some?

Does any one know where i can find a pic of Sora in valor form?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Just do some freakin research before going on a forum...

Go find the freakin picture by yourself, it's not that hard >_>

BTW: TMM is resuming his PWNing as of today...

ASMS

peter pan to cause I haven't heard anything about that
and same with alice and wonderland

sinharvest_angel

Themuffinman said:
Just some, do some freakin research befor going on a forum...

GO find the freakin picture by yourself, it's not that hard....

BTW: TMM is resuming his PWNing as of today...

we need to make a pwn group, besides its only me u adn pwn3ed, we are the officail ones, and no one else shall pwn, its like being a mod, im gonna pm him about that so what do ya say, by the way i had to freakking triple my pwn cuase u guys were out, ahhhh, i had so much to type lol =), we can put it in our sig or something that we are official

DarkOblivion

we need to make a pwn group, besides its only me u adn pwn3ed, we are the officail ones, and no one else shall pwn, its like being a mod, im gonna pm him about that so what do ya say, by the way i had to freakking triple my pwn cuase u guys were out, ahhhh, i had so much to type lol =)

uhmm yeah, get a LIFE, !!!!!!!!!!PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuyin

I did do research.I just wanted to know what worlds were coming back.Site have different facts.Some said Wopnderland,Deep Jungle,and Montro were coming back.Others said the Colliseum, and Agriba (which is true).

And i have been looking for the pic but i can't find it. Only Sora in valor form in magazine scans i can find.

d_fallen_1

not all of the worlds are coming back, just the worlds that have a reason to come back based on their stories and the "other side"

by the way, mnstro is not a world, its a whale

AForgottenMemory

sinharvest_angel said:
we need to make a pwn group, besides its only me u adn pwn3ed, we are the officail ones, and no one else shall pwn, its like being a mod, im gonna pm him about that so what do ya say, by the way i had to freakking triple my pwn cuase u guys were out, ahhhh, i had so much to type lol =), we can put it in our sig or something that we are official

sinharvest_angel you're just a wannabe! The last three times i've seen you attempt to pwn people you've been completely wrong! The rest of the time you're just rude to everyone, which is totally different to pwning. Plus it's really pathetic you trying to start a little "gang" now.

Themuffinman does it with reason where and when he see's the need. You're just constantly trying to even when someone comes up with a valid point!

Anyhoo from what i hear, most of the worlds are coming back for KH2. Should be cool!

Yuyin

d_fallen_1 said:
not all of the worlds are coming back, just the worlds that have a reason to come back based on their stories and the "other side"

by the way, mnstro is not a world, its a whale

I know its not a world.Just some sites said he was comming back.

d_fallen_1

because they believe in the buena vista saying "all" worlds are coming back. think of the reason why they should return

halloween town=tnbc story
agrabah= return of jafar story
atlantica= little mermaid stroy

these worlds, and more, never followed the story of their actual movies, so that is why they are coming back....except agrabah, which follows the story of the aladdin sequel. think why they would let traverse town, wonderland, deep jungle, and monstro return even though they already served their purpose when it comes to story. there are very few just to let you know

Yuyin

d_fallen_1 said:
because they believe in the buena vista saying "all" worlds are coming back. think of the reason why they should return

halloween town=tnbc story
agrabah= return of jafar story
atlantica= little mermaid stroy

these worlds, and more, never followed the story of their actual movies, so that is why they are coming back....except agrabah, which follows the story of the aladdin sequel. think why they would let traverse town, wonderland, deep jungle, and monstro return even though they already served their purpose when it comes to story. there are very few just to let you know

Thank you thats excactly what i needed.:)

d_fallen_1

in kh1, the creaters wanted to let you feel what it felt like in the actual characters world, you know, giving you the feel before the story trully starts. it makes sense because you need to feel what the charater lives in before you start the story by going to the otherside. all worlds that are coming back are now following their actual stories

sinharvest_angel

AForgottenMemory said:
sinharvest_angel you're just a wannabe! The last three times i've seen you attempt to pwn people you've been completely wrong! The rest of the time you're just rude to everyone, which is totally different to pwning. Plus it's really pathetic you trying to start a little "gang" now.

Themuffinman does it with reason where and when he see's the need. You're just constantly trying to even when someone comes up with a valid point!

Anyhoo from what i hear, most of the worlds are coming back for KH2. Should be cool!

you morons that wasnt me who rote that, my f*cking friend who is helpig me on french hw is doing that,

while he was over he wrote that while i was in the bathroom, not me, dont tell me to get a life, anyway im getting a mod to delete my post as well as the one u posted, i deserve an apology, as well as from aforgottenmemory, the guy who also critized me, I'v alredy spoken to my friend and he apologized,(not really a friend just anoying (he has no friends so i decided to be nice to him) and can help me on hw)

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, from what we've seen and heard all the old worlds will be back.

As for the picture, check out this sites image gallery, or wait untill kh2.co.uk or Sora's domain come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back