• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old Posts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Souten Ni Zase

I tried to look way back in the KH2 section to read some theories from before KH2 was released, for fun, but there are no posts there. Were they pruned? What happens to posts that old? I want to know if there's a way to read all those posts.

Souten Ni Zase

sorry for the big picture...When I take a screenshot, it does both of my monitors.
No, I know how to find the posts, but whenever I click on the topic and try to read it, there are no posts there.

SCREENSHOT:
Picture1-1.png

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Oh, that glitch. Let me guess, you were looking around in 2005 or so threads?

Way back when we had moved over to KHI from kh2.net, glitches kept appearing, like always. For a while, that was a popular one. A thread would appear, brand new, and there'd be no post in it, just what you see right there. :/ Weird and creepy.

I don't think there's a way to bring them back though. I haven't seen this in a long time, though this may happen just because the forums grow. Sorry about that, I can understand wanting to see some old threads. Unsure what else to tell you, seeing how there's not much that I can do about it, it's an old glitch where we couldn't fix the threads, just delete them and try fixing the actual glitch itself.

Souten Ni Zase

Oh, that glitch. Let me guess, you were looking around in 2005 or so threads?

Way back when we had moved over to KHI from kh2.net, glitches kept appearing, like always. For a while, that was a popular one. A thread would appear, brand new, and there'd be no post in it, just what you see right there. :/ Weird and creepy.

I don't think there's a way to bring them back though. I haven't seen this in a long time, though this may happen just because the forums grow. Sorry about that, I can understand wanting to see some old threads. Unsure what else to tell you, seeing how there's not much that I can do about it, it's an old glitch where we couldn't fix the threads, just delete them and try fixing the actual glitch itself.
Hmm, well that sucks. But thanks for answering the question.

Back