• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

old man unkown?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
No name no nothing somebody will uncover who he is he might be a part of the org i wonder whats his ability.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I think that te pne you mentioned with his back turned is Riku because he is shorter and the other The Enigmatic Man

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
the pics havent come out yet cause the trailer hasnt been released for our eyes yet.

anyone but me

Guys, stop asking for the pic because it doesn't exist... were are only going off of people that have been to the Square Enix Party 2005, but no cameras were allowed there, so we don't have a video or pic.. i am sure that we will learn more at TGS 2005 though..

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, it was defiantely an old man Organization member >_>

There was only one pic of him and it just shows his back and he has his hood up and he's facing the treasure...

sinharvest_angel

zero_cool said:
sorry 4 the double post but maybe thats riku or maybe not cuz he looks pretty tall

no dont apoligize....especially when u can use the edit button, and no noe has seen his face or back or it would have been posted or announced already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back