• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Old Lady Ruins 200 Year Old Portrait of Jesus By "Restoring" It

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Awards
LOL saw that on the news, I thought a kid tried to copy it at first.

Awards
Just how senile do you have to be?..

Oh man, I can't help but laugh at it though...

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
That is horrible, but kind of funny at the same time. I just wonder why she thought she could do it herself.

Victor

into the night for once
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Final Fantasy VII PC
  • Tomb Raider
  • In the Grid
  • Retired Staff
I've honestly seen like no legitimate source to say that this actually happened. Sorry, but articles that just detail what the painting was and then a location in Spain don't cut it for me. :\

Shawty

Awards
  • Academy Awards 2013
If this is real I would be embarassed if I'd be the one who did this, this lady completely ruined the whole thing but I can't help myself to laugh about it lol. I just can't

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
  • Mog Boss
  • World of Final Fantasy
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy
  • Bravely Default
  • Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
  • Final Fantasy Type-0
It's not like the original painting looked anything like Jesus either :cool:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
It's not like the original painting looked anything like Jesus either :cool:
True. No one alive knows how Jesus actually looked. However I am guessing the "Before" portrait resembles Jesus more than that "After" portrait. XD

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I heard about this a few days ago. Funny thing was that the church planned on having professionals restore it from its blemishes, but unbeknownst to her, so she took matters into her own hands. Ain't that unfortunate?