• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old camera or new?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Now that we've all had ample time to tinker with it do you like the altered camera control of 1.5 or do you find it worse than the original?

Personally I was hoping for a camera control equal to KH2 but somehow the controls of 1.5 were....more annoying to fight with than the original version that relied on shoulder buttons.

Anyone else find it more annoying?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I honestly did not notice any difference whatsoever. Was it supposed to be improved? All I know is that the Oogie's Manor fight was still annoying as fuck becuase of it

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I didn't find it annoying at all. I found it much improved from the original. I've heard some people complain about it but I never had any problems with it.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I like bein' able to look down at stuff you couldn't back in 2002. You couldn't up/down in KH1. I'm already pro with the old bad camera so the new meh camera is a godsend.

PersonFace

When I move my thumb down to the right stick, I have to awkwardly use my index finger to actually press any of the buttons, so I prefer using L and R.

Gram

Banned
Awards
My problem isn't so much what buttons are used but rather that it's just as annoying to fight with when playing as the old one was making it not really feel all that improved to me.

Antar

Awards
I don't remember having any problems with it. May be I just never noticed it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I didn't have any problems honestly with 1.5. Then again, I never really had a problem with the shoulder buttons in KH1. The camera in KH is never perfect, but I don't mind either.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I think it helps if you toggle off the "Auto" camera in the options so it doesn't move by itself when you move the camera around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back